Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What LE Do You think Bremont will unveil at the Science Museum

What LE Do You think Bremont will unveil at the Science Museum

After Buying my first Bremont ALT1-C in black last week it was mention that they have something coming in the next few months being unveiled at the science museum.

what do you think it will be? LE? new range? WW1 related? Plane related? or something totally new.. I'm waiting very impatiently to find out what it is.....

Great question, and one that I was also planning to ask the crew here! I would think that the unveiling at the museum would be a significant clue?? It will be a limited edition piece, not a new range. I feel like it will date back beyond WWI.

I have heard that this one is gonna be on a new tier of "special". Very curious myself!!

being a steam engine man! i've got my fingers crossed for something industrial revolution related

"Time" will tell…...

I'm sure it will be up to the Bremont standard. looking forward to seeing it..

Quote Originally Posted by MADE IN ENGLAND View Post
    being a steam engine man! i've got my fingers crossed for something industrial revolution related
    Steam powered Bremont! How often do you have to add water? Monthly coal shipments to your door? :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - TexZan -

Nick and Giles have been hinting about movements for some time. I'd be surprised if the movement in the LE were not significantly different from the calibres used in the Codebreaker and Victory, especially in terms of UK input into their design / build.

Re Science Museum, the obvious answers are linked to two significant galleries:

- Time (a collection of over 500 horological pieces), leveraging off the history of British watchmaking and linking it to a new Bremont calibre
    - Flight (the gallery of flying machines), a return to the "old" Bremont LEs, perhaps leveraging a pioneering machine in the history of British aeronautical engineering

Less obvious could be something within Computing. The Bremont Difference, perhaps?
    web: the #watchnerd (www.thewatchnerd.co.uk)
    Twitter / IG: @thewatchnerd.co.uk

THE COUNTDOWN IS OFFICIALLY ON! Check out the Bremont homepage for maybe some more clues?

Not sure if that picture truly represents the case design, but I like that crown! Reminiscent of the Big Pilot, no?

What odds on a digital display, a la Navitimer?

Only joking ;-)

From the countdown wording, it's starting to look a lot like Bremont are planning on releasing an LE every year. Do we think this is a good idea or may end up becoming a gimic akin to a football club changing its kit every season just to rake in more cash?
    Bremont U2 SS
    Omega Speedmaster Pro
    Oris TT1 Divers - white dial / blue bezel
    Suunto Traverse

I'm actually going to go to sleep for 7 days so i dont have wait to find out! does look like a ww1 related watch and makes perfect sence if it is.