Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MBIII Release date

MBIII Release date

I heard today from an AD that the release date of the MBIII has been put back until September. Has anyone else heard this?

I wonder if there are any problems.

We were not expecting to receive any until October. So I doubt there are any major issues.
    Jack Ryan Fine Jewelry + Timepieces
    Authorized Bremont Dealer
    Austin, TX USA

I was under the impression it was being released at the end of July with the Terra Nova.

I've had my MB3 on order since the first week of June with the expectation (i.e. told) that it would be delivered to me by early August. I've tried to get an update from my AD but they haven't come back with anything (I suspect they're fobbing me off!!). I've also contacted Bremont last night and again tonight and am waiting on their response. I will be very annoyed if the watch is delayed to Sep or Oct in which case I might seek a reimbursement of my deposit. Anyways, will see how it goes.

I heard the Terra Nova release date pushed to August.... Any ADs confirm?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    I was told 2 weeks ago by my AD to expect the T.N. end August at the earliest. Not sure if that is the same generally but that is what I was told!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Most of the retailers are saying the same. MBIII will be later this year

Quote Originally Posted by MGAGuy56 View Post
    I've had my MB3 on order since the first week of June with the expectation (i.e. told) that it would be delivered to me by early August. I've tried to get an update from my AD but they haven't come back with anything (I suspect they're fobbing me off!!). I've also contacted Bremont last night and again tonight and am waiting on their response. I will be very annoyed if the watch is delayed to Sep or Oct in which case I might seek a reimbursement of my deposit. Anyways, will see how it goes.
    Hi, welcome to alt1tude - we look forward to seeing pictures of your MB3 in due course!

I well remember becoming rather frustrated waiting for my alt1tude SE which was itself delayed by production difficulties. Having said that I have no regrets over my choice and look forward to my next purchase with eager anticipation.
    They say that patience is a virtue so I earnestly hope you are pleased with your watch when it arrives. As for me I 'bought into' the Bremont story some while ago, the company is on a great journey and I am certainly along for the ride.

regards
    Gavin

Production delays for new models are common for all brands. A couple months out is no big deal imho.

I had a deposit for a Panerai 386 once. This model got delayed and delayed. So much my AD had the time to lose the Panerai license. lol
    The worst is that Panerai finally discontinued that model (even thought it never got released). So a couple months of waiting is absolutely nothing.

The reason I'd cancel my MB3 order (should I have one) would be if I discover that the bronze barrel is just an aluminium barrel bronze colored. So far, nobody gave could confirm it is made of real bronze or not.
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Production delays for new models are common for all brands. A couple months out is no big deal imho.

I had a deposit for a Panerai 386 once. This model got delayed and delayed. So much my AD had the time to lose the Panerai license. lol
    The worst is that Panerai finally discontinued that model (even thought it never got released). So a couple months of waiting is absolutely nothing.

The reason I'd cancel my MB3 order (should I have one) would be if I discover that the bronze barrel is just an aluminium barrel bronze colored. So far, nobody gave could confirm it is made of real bronze or not.
    All the barrels on the MBs are coloured Aluminium. So sorry not a real bronze barrel yet.