Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MBIII Release date

I was told my TN would be end of August at the earliest.
    Finally joined the Bremont family with a Terra Nova!
    Rolex 16613, 116713 & 114060

Quote Originally Posted by S2000 View Post
    All the barrels on the MBs are coloured Aluminium. So sorry not a real bronze barrel yet.
    Bummer.
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Bummer.
    Cheer up G-F. I was hoping for beryllium copper..........
    Jack Ryan Fine Jewelry + Timepieces
    Authorized Bremont Dealer
    Austin, TX USA

To be fair, *all* the MBs have been marketed as having coloured aluminium barrels. The whole point of aluminium is that it's relatively cheap to manufacture and therefore replace if damaged. Saves having to replace / refinish the entire case. I rather liked it as a design. Practical.
    web: the #watchnerd (www.thewatchnerd.co.uk)
    Twitter / IG: @thewatchnerd.co.uk

I'm advised by Bremont that the MBlll has been delayed to Sep so, knowing this, I can live with that. Just got a little ansy that I was asking my AD questions, but not getting answers.

As for the barrel material, I'm not worried about that. As long as the watch is made well and gets here before christmas 2014!!! which I'm sure it will, I'll be happy.

Just wondering if any Bremont people might be able to update us on the progress (or possibly lack thereof) of the MBlll - is Sep still a goer? The news/updates on the MBlll has all but dried up and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one with this watch on order that's waiting (im)patiently to get their mitts on it.

Any update would be most appreciated - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MGAGuy56 View Post
    Just wondering if any Bremont people might be able to update us on the progress (or possibly lack thereof) of the MBlll - is Sep still a goer? The news/updates on the MBlll has all but dried up and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one with this watch on order that's waiting (im)patiently to get their mitts on it.

Have just checked with Bremont as we are awaiting our stock order for these and the word is "Early September". Exciting isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by MGAGuy56 View Post

I have an MBIII on order, and I inquired about the delivery. I received an email from Bremont today that "the MBIII's are due to be ready for dispatch in early Autumn". That appears to leave the delivery date somewhat uncertain. I was hoping for late August or early September, but who knows?

Well, sounds positive that early Sep is probably likely then - can't wait.

Thanks guys.

I've been hearing a bit later then September, more in the October range.