Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MBIII Release date

Quote Originally Posted by gmsmith View Post
    I've been hearing a bit later then September, more in the October range.
    I was afraid that when I was told "early Autumn," it was intentionally vague and that September might be optimistic. Disappointing. It's like waiting for Christmas, but you don't know the date. Any idea why the delivery apparently keeps sliding?

When I was visiting South Audley Street two weeks ago I got the distinct impression that demand outstrips production capacity. The Boutique itself did not have a complete set of watches which was embarrassing when someone came in looking for a specific item. Well remember waiting for my SE, there was a degree of frustration about that too while Piers did all he could to move things on. I have absolutely no doubt the wait will be worth it, I for one have no regrets!

Gavin

Further to my previous post i copied this from a Bremont Watches post on FB today.

''Bremont look back to Baselworld 2014 & the unveiling of the new watch releases which included; the Bremont Boeing collection featuring the 3-hand Model 1 & the Chronograph Model 247 (this will be released into the collection at the end of 2014), the eagerly anticipated MBIII (shipping begins beginning of September) & the Terra Nova Limited Edition, which celebrates Ben Saunders Scott Expedition, follows soon after''.

Appears to be clear enough, shipping early September!

One thing I am confused about is the Boeing 247, in my new hard back Bremont brochure on page 84 it's referred to as the Model 10, can anyone clarify the position?

Gavin

Gavin, at the last minute, the name was changed from the Model 10 to the 247. A lot of press content had already been printed, thus you're seeing the original name and material.

Thanks Jeremy, thought someone would clear this mystery up.