Next up in our Retailer Q & A series is Loring & Co. in Huntsville, Alabama. I hear these guys are Crimson Tide fans, but we will let that slide! (War Eagle!) Thanks to Jason and the rest of the crew for taking the time to introduce their store to us! Factoid: Each of the team members at Loring and Co own and wear a Bremont watch! The proof is below.

1– Tell the Alt1tude forum a little about your store- (where it is located, your history, the brands you carry etc…)

We are Loring & Co. Fine Jewelers located in Huntsville, Alabama and have been in business since 1996. We are proud to carry Bremont timepieces, as well as, many other Swiss watch companies like Rolex, Bell & Ross, Tag Heuer and the new American brand Shinola.

2 – When and where did you first hear about Bremont and why did you decide to make Bremont a part of your store's collection?

We first discovered Bremont watches just prior to the 2012 Couture Show in Las Vegas. We had an opportunity to sit down with Nick and Giles English and after hearing the story of how the company began and seeing and feeling the quality of the watches we couldn’t wait to get the watches in our store.

3 – Is there a Bremont model that your customers consistently gravitate towards?

There are two models that our customers seem to consistently gravitate towards. The first is of course MBII Orange because of its simple lines, durability and distinctive pop of color. The other is the ALT1-P Blue with tan leather strap. We think the contrast of the blue dial and tan strap are very eye catching and once they explore all the functionality of the watch it’s as good as sold.

4 – What is YOUR favorite Bremont watch and why? Which strap would you pair it with?

Personally my favorite Bremont is the U2/DLC because of its rugged design, clean dial and blacked out silhouette. I think it looks beautiful on the black leather strap with white stitching and to change it up a little I will swap it out with the NATO strap. The small change from leather to NATO makes a huge difference in how the watch looks on the wrist. If you really want to give it a one-of-a-kind look try putting it on the Sand NATO strap!

5 – Bremont have created a number of limited edition watches from various historically significant items. If you could choose a piece of history to be a part of a limited edition in the future, what would it be?

Since Huntsville is a city that has a deep history with NASA and space exploration, we think it would be fascinating to see a Bremont limited edition watch that contains items from the first lunar landing.