Thread: WATCHES AND WHISKEY: Father's Day Competition

Lightbulb WATCHES AND WHISKEY: Father's Day Competition

Heads up! Bremont is running a competition for Father's Day, so let's make sure the forum gets some submissions in! Would love to see the winner as one of our members See the details below!

To celebrate this Fatherís Day, Sunday 15th June, Bremont are running a WATCHES and WHISKY photo competition where you could win a Bremont accessory or a bottle of Chivas whisky.

To enter, go into one of the Bremont Boutiques and quote #BremontFathersDay to get your glass of Chivas whisky, then all you have to do is take a photo of a Bremont watch with the Chivas bottle or glass in the photo and tweet this to us @Bremont & @ChivasRegalUK with the hashtag #BremontFathersDay. The more creative the better and extra points will be awarded for a great caption.

If you donít have a Bremont Boutique near you, you can photograph your Bremont watch with Chivas and send this in. Both Bremont and Chivas must be visible in the photo.

We will pick the winner on Monday 16th June.

Best of luck!

looks like a trip to the class 6 store is in order.

Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah

How about a solid DIPA instead? I don't drink whiskey.

Bummer! I don't do twitter. It'd be nice if we could post up here and still be in the contest! Pleasssssse?