Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You might want to look at this folks :-) strap related !!

You might want to look at this folks :-) strap related !!

Hi all

I just received some buckles from James for our BadgerBones "BlackCat" strap.
    I just had to loan one of the buckles to whizz up this sample strap, shame I have to cut it out :-(

Anyway, if there is enough interest then this might be something on the horizon :-)

Hope you like it, feedback appreciated.
    Enjoy the pics.

Carl

EDIT : This strap is neither endorsed or authorised by Bremont. It is NOT for sale as either Bremont or a stand alone gasgasbones strap.

Last edited by Gasgasbones; 05-19-2011 at 05:02 PM.

nice jaguar.......!!!

Carl, sign me up for that strap!!!! Plus I want to get in line for that BREMONT Red strap if it comes to pass! Cheers Jim

Mate! That is a fantastic looking design, I love it. The yellow topstitch by the buckle is just killer.

Do I get some kinda discount, I want one!! Ha ha

Great work my good sir

lovely... would look superb on an MBII!

and ya gotta hook me up with one of those coffee mugs

Sign me up for one!!

I'd also like to buy that MB handle key chain! I tried to buy one off their website but it is a pain. Can you hook me up on this too?
    Last edited by G-F; 05-11-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Only small comment is the buckle does seem to a bit big but would assume it would look okay once installedand on the wrist.

A version of this with red buckle / red stitching would work really well for the U2 civi or ltd edition...probably as a combination would match the case and work best.

a stainless steel buckle with yellow mbII would look great for MBII but don't know if that could be produced...

Like with the other designs, if a few people seemed interested, we'd go for it. Just to avoid us both having to buy piles of specially colored material we'd never need otherwise. I can do a black buckle with red stripes if people were interested, no problem at all.

Agreed Piers, I think if it was a Bremont-specific buckle, we'd maybe make it a bit smaller.

The buckle is the same size as the black cat buckle but as the strap here is narrower it does look big.
    In the flesh though it's fine, I think the photos give the wrong perception of size a little.

@ James. I presume you could thin the centre hazard strip down a bit ?