Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You might want to look at this folks :-) strap related !!

On the Bell&Ross / 24mm strap you've produced - I really like the way you see the fabric of the hazard lines in the middle of the strap - I still think it would be good to retain this on the 22mm version of the strap as it adds to the uniqueness of the design.

I agree on the buckle, width wise it's probably fine, but probably needs 'thinning' where the hazard is in the middle.

Yup agreed on both points piers. I think the round bremonts would showcase the hazard section in middle of the strap even better than the square BR watches

Now that does look cool!

I want one! Put my name down please.

Hey mate!
    We are working on a few details before we proceed with these, but we hope to have good news within a few days. Two of you are on-deck already Thanks for the support guys!!

//James

Carl, I was just thinking about the days I used to ride the Martin Baker seat in the F4 years ago and remembered we used to have a series of safety pins we pulled befor getting into the seat. They had red streamers attatched to them. They were red with black and yellow remove before flight warnings on them. What do you think about a red strap like the black and yellow with possibly a remove before flight tag and yellow stitching for MB series watches? Of course it would look cool on other BREMONT series as well! I know you have been flooded with strap ideas but I I can't help myself! Cheers Jim....

Hi Jim

That is an idea I had sometime ago, in fact I have some sample straps actually at Martin Baker with the boss man. The straps are similar to this one that I kept back here as I wasn't 100% happy with it.
    Martin Baker wanted some to take over to the US for the F4 meets they go to. I really must chase that project up.

This strap is made from webbing sourced from Martin Baker and used on the harnesses, warning flags etc
    If you remember Jim Im Ex RAF Survival Equipment fitter ( life Support) so I spent the odd time checking pins were in before sorting out Snags !!! usually aircrew finger problems and not our kit !! Haha
    The warning flag webbing is both easy to sew and its soft and supple for girlie aircrew wristies

The MBEU label ( fitted to all Martin Baker kit ) was my idea of an added extra. It would
    have the # number of strap and the date made. geeky but cool.

mental note, must chase this up with MB !!

Is it a thumbs up or thumbs down ?

cheers all, and Jim

Carl

Carl, I really like that strap! It brings back many memories! If you ever produce them for sale count me in!!! thanks for the quick reply and photos! Cheers Jim

Count me in as well....great looking

crikey that strap is lovely!