Thread: Limited MBII/SELF and ALT1TUDE SE

Limited MBII/SELF and ALT1TUDE SE

Thanks very much to forum member Jeff ( G-F ) for letting me take some shots of the Limited Edition Bremont MBII/SELF with its special yellow barrel, and just a couple of the Alt1tude SE.

I hope you like them.

Such a beautiful pair of watches.

On another semi-related note, we don't have Selfridge's in the USA, but on a visit to London in 2009 I discovered them. My wife and I recently have been binge watching "Mr. Selfridge" on Masterpiece Classic. Fantastic show about the man behind the store, and it's early years! I highly reccomend it!

Thanks for the pics Serena! That's so much better than any picture I ever took of those two.

I think you really nailed the yellow side barrel shot, the yellow is kinda hard to shoot and the color looks exactly as in real life.

I feel really lucky to own #1 of each of these special watches.

As for the show Mr.Selfridge, it is on Netflix (at least it is in Canada). I also enjoyed it quite a lot. Harry Selfridge really changed the way people shop and was a pionneer in customer service. He's also the one who coined the phrase "Customer is always right" that everybody knows.
    No longer a fan boy...

Greta photos Serena, that yellow barrel sure does "pop"!!

G-F have you ever considered getting the second hands of these swapped over? That ever so sought after yellow one could look amazing with the Selfridges barrel

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Greta photos Serena, that yellow barrel sure does "pop"!!

G-F have you ever considered getting the second hands of these swapped over? That ever so sought after yellow one could look amazing with the Selfridges barrel
    Well I didn't ask about that. But I did ask to replace the yellow barrel for a new one ( ) and then put the old barrel on the SE but got the no modification allowed statement... I think a yellow barrel DLC SE would look great.
    No longer a fan boy...

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Well I didn't ask about that. But I did ask to replace the yellow barrel for a new one ( ) and then put the old barrel on the SE but got the no modification allowed statement... I think a yellow barrel DLC SE would look great.
    I second the yellow barrel on the DLC SE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer