Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alt1tude Greenville GTG: Date

I might be able to make it. I think that may be the last weekend my parents are in town, so I'll see what the plans are with them, but I'm sure we could work something out. We'll have to see. I will be out of a job 2 weeks from today, so I don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Danger View Post
    I might be able to make it. I think that may be the last weekend my parents are in town, so I'll see what the plans are with them, but I'm sure we could work something out. We'll have to see. I will be out of a job 2 weeks from today, so I don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing soon.
    Phil, I know it's a good ways off and it's hard to know under your circumstances, but I truly hope you'll be able to come! I know we'd all like to meet you. Keep me posted if there's anything I can do!

Well, it looks like if things align for me, I might be able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by ericf4 View Post
    Wish I still came there for work....
    Come on down Eric! BTW, I'll be in your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks--trying to free up some time to maybe GTG with you.

Yo when????
    Bremont
    Omega
    Rolex
    Tudor
    Anonimo
    Dino Zei
    Breitling
    And other various things....

I can get a few of the crew together...
    Bremont
    Omega
    Rolex
    Tudor
    Anonimo
    Dino Zei
    Breitling
    And other various things....

Quote Originally Posted by ericf4 View Post
    Yo when????
    May 3-5. Problem is, it's a conference where pretty much all of my waking hours are scheduled, with dinners etc. at night. I might be able to get away for an hour or two on Mon night, but I'm not even sure about that.