Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baselworld 2014 giveaway

Boeing 247 for me. Can't yet decide between white or black - it looks great in both versions!

My fav by far is MB3......that bronze case and GMT are stellar!!
    Bremont
    Omega
    Rolex
    Tudor
    Anonimo
    Dino Zei
    Breitling
    And other various things....

It has to be do-everything A1 without a doubt! I could become a one watch guy with the A1. All those features in one watch is unheralded.

Barring the A1, I like the MBIII as a bridge to the new, and wonderful, Boeing pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmastermike View Post
    It has to be do-everything A1 without a doubt! I could become a one watch guy with the A1. All those features in one watch is unheralded.

Barring the A1, I like the MBIII as a bridge to the new, and wonderful, Boeing pieces.
    Mike, as fantastic as the A1 undoubtedly is it doesn't qualify as a Basel release I don't think!!
    John

Bremont Victory
    Bremont P51
    Bremont ALT1-C
    Bremont Alt1tude SE DLC
    and just a few others...

MBIII for me, the dial looks fantastic, the GMT function is a brilliant feature and, in my opinion, the bronze barrel is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Mike, as fantastic as the A1 undoubtedly is it doesn't qualify as a Basel release I don't think!!
    Technically you're right, but it was good fun wasn't it ....I'll stay with my second option of the MBIII.

Boeing 247 with the white dial for me. Lovely design, aesthetically very pleasing and a beautifully crisp white dial.

The MBIII with bronze barrel is my favorite of the new models! It will be my next watch as soon as they start shipping. Then I will be saving up for the 247! The black 247 will be my retirement gift to myself for 33 years flying the Boeing 737! All the new models are home runs! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Tough choice, but I think MBIII for me. The MB is the heart of Bremont and the addition of a GMT version is brilliant!
    - Tony

https://luxurywatchsite.wordpress.com/

I like the MBIII the best, followed very closely by the Terra Nova.
    Bremont ALT1-WT
    Panerai PAM510
    Zenith Elite Captain Moonphase