Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont Supermarine Terra Nova

Bremont Supermarine Terra Nova

As expected following Bremont ambassador Ben Saunders’ record breaking expedition across Antarctica Bremont have announced the release of the Bremont Terra Nova.

Ben has worked with Bremont since 2010 and leading up to the Scott Expedition and his focus was mainly on the weight of the watch, making it the first Titanium watch Bremont have ever produced.

Based on the S500, the Terra Nova is made in Aircraft Grade Titanium, and has been tested against enormous extremes of temperature.

The watch features a GMT function and in Ben’s case was a useful compass to point to the South Pole if the GMT hand was pointed to the sun.

This photograph is of the watch worn by Ben Saunders – hence the engraving, but each watch will have the ‘there and back’ logo.

At first look this is of course very similar to the S500 and S2000, but when held the weight is undeniable. This watch is so much lighter than its stable mate and with such a great back story I think it is sure to be a very popular piece in the collection. The Terra Nova will be retailing at around 4,500 / $6750
    Last edited by jwalker9; 03-26-2014 at 08:12 PM.

thats looks very cool, how much less does in weight than the normal watch?

Andy, I am not sure at this point, but I will makes sure that I can get that info asap.

Serena, this is 43mm or 45mm?

the watch is 43MM

Everything seems to say it's based on the 500 not the 2000 which is good for my skinny wrists but not so good for my pockets, I think I need it to be sub 4k for me to pull the trigger but I'm sure they will get snapped up very quickly even at that price.

My mistake guys! there were discussions between the two initally and I went in to autopilot -please please excuse this error. The watch is based on the S500 as it needed to be lighter for Ben - hence the 500m water resistance. Sincerest apologies.

Great! A well priced Limited Edition and of course any watch tested at the Pole must be cool…..

Another great looking Bremont ,nice size and I love the engraving on the back. The bezel looks great and I like that's its titanium .And I agree with the others its very

It's a winner!