Thread: S500 Descent colour

S500 Descent colour

I have seen a few for sale in dealers and it seems that there was either an early or a late model with the black with white detail and lume rather than the green, is this an option? only the early model (maybe preproduction?)

Ultimately I would love to have a black decent model with the white lume, the bezal with the 20min lume marking, and the lugs, crown and crown guard in stainless not black. Would anyone else like to see a custom order option and if so what would you order?

Welcome, Catsplums!

Regarding th Descent, as far as I know, all watches obviously have a DLC case, green markers and green lume from 0-20 min on the outer bezel.

Now there is a newer military edition called the Clearance Diver that is also DLC, has white markers, and a solid black bezel. It also has a lumed second hand.

Is it possible you've seen both of these and thought they were both Descents?

Now, due to the Bremont Trip Tick case, the lugs are one piece with the watch case, so it would not be possible to have a half DLC, half SS case/ lugs. The S2000 hits most of your tick marks. Perhaps at Basel there will be more color options revealed?

Jeremy

Hiya Jeremy and thanks for the welcome

I hear what you are saying and I can only find descents in black and green and I have indeed seen the other limited RNCD and indeed the north sea but I have also seen this web item about someone with a descent in black and white.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f444/my...nt-716186.html

As for the lugs I know it is not something I could do so was more of a open question regarding taste ect but the trip tick case has the lugs screwed at the top from below the bezel from the diagrams I have seen so in theory I could have a black bezel on some sliver lugs, screwed on to a black the barrel. might look a little dis-functional but I much prefer the silver lugs and bracelet.

I am however waiting now for the terra nova s2000, please please have the GMT hand in red and be released soon!

so many beautiful watches and from what I have seen here, nice people with great followers

Kind regards
    Neil

Anyone else have any info regarding a white s500 descent?

Many thanks
    Neil

It's not white, it's just the flash making it look like it. My descent photographs like that if the flash is too close. Sorry to burst your bubble buddy!
    Welcome.
    Bremont supermarine descent #30
    Bremont Supermarine s500
    Breitling emergency
    Rolex milgauss GV
    Omega PloProf 1200m

Quote Originally Posted by catsplums View Post
    Hiya Jeremy and thanks for the welcome

I am however waiting now for the terra nova s2000, please please have the GMT hand in red and be released soon!
    Be careful what you wish for Neil! check out the new Bremont Basel releases....

http://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/sh...1081#post11081

Thanks for the help and info folks, I very much like the terra nova but the price difference is just making me hesitate a little...I look forward to joining the owners club soon.

Thanks for the help me also and info folks, I very much like the terra nova but the price difference is just making me hesitate a little...I look forward to joining the owners club soon.
    aaaaaaaa