View Poll Results: Which would you MOST like to see released at Basel 2014?

Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • MB-III with GMT hand

7 25.93%
  • Bremont In-House movement

11 40.74%
  • Added color options for the S2000/MB/U2

1 3.70%
  • A Bronze cased watch

4 14.81%
  • ALT1-C with Silver case and White dial.

0 0%
  • A Boeing based watch with Ceramic Case/Bezel

1 3.70%
  • Titanium based MB-II

1 3.70%
  • A Bremont Handwound watch

0 0%
  • Expansion of watches offered in 37mm case size

0 0%
  • Something Else!

2 7.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Week til Basel!!

An in house movement will be a great step for Bremont, although I'd actually love a handwound model too. As always, it's going to be great to see what the le model is this year.
    John

Bremont Victory
    Bremont P51
    Bremont ALT1-C
    Bremont Alt1tude SE DLC
    and just a few others...

My vote is for an in-house model. I would be very curious as to how Bremont approaches and tackles an in-house movement both in terms of execution and its technical specifications. I would hope and expect that it would be a true, in-house, English-manufactured movement, built from the ground up and not just an ETA clone. Compared to the other poll options, I personally think that an in-house production line, given that it would be properly executed, would garner some serious attention for the brand and would tend to raise more than a few eyebrows. My guess is that if an in-house movement were to debut, it would be reserved for a limited edition model, but I would expect that it would eventually make its way to the regular production models. However, the limited edition models are already expensive as it is for a highly modified ETA movement. I can only imagine how much an in-house limited edition would retail for. Thinking about the potential pricetag makes me cringe. I, like many others, would also love to see an MBIII/GMT, but I personally think it's time for Bremont to gain the status of manufacture, but once again, the potential pricing presents a serious concern for me.
    Last edited by Vig2000; 08-06-2014 at 01:53 AM.