Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALT1TUDE Turns 3 Years Old

Happy Birthday ALT1TUDE ! Thank you Piers for getting this forum started and for Serena taking over the controls! I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed being able to chat with all my, BREMONT friends! Cheers Jim :-)).
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    Happy Birthday ALT1TUDE ! Thank you Piers for getting this forum started and for Serena taking over the controls! I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed being able to chat with all my, BREMONT friends! Cheers Jim :-)).
    And, if I may say Jim, a privilege to get to converse with guys like you.

Happy Birthday and well done to all involved. This year I promise to get more involved, perhaps a new purchase would help

Congrats...like this forum. Lets hope it grows.
    Last edited by MFB Scotland; 02-02-2014 at 10:16 AM.

HI EVERYONE

Jeremy sent me a link this morning - Amazing to think this site is only three years old!

When I set the site up, I had the ambition to make it the best source for Bremont online which was 100% focussed to the brand and to be independent.

The site has much exceeded my expectations, so congrats to all members for making the site what it is ....and to all at Bremont for raising the bar for young watch brands, you are an inspiration!

I'd like to thank Serena and Jeremy for taking the reigns of the site and keeping it going and focussed on Bremont - The site I'm sure will have many more birthdays and I want to wish it and all the members here all the best.

For now, farewell, and I wish you all the best!

Piers - ALT1TUDE founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    HI EVERYONE

Jeremy sent me a link this morning - Amazing to think this site is only three years old!

When I set the site up, I had the ambition to make it the best source for Bremont online which was 100% focussed to the brand and to be independent.

The site has much exceeded my expectations, so congrats to all members for making the site what it is ....and to all at Bremont for raising the bar for young watch brands, you are an inspiration!

I'd like to thank Serena and Jeremy for taking the reigns of the site and keeping it going and focussed on Bremont - The site I'm sure will have many more birthdays and I want to wish it and all the members here all the best.

For now, farewell, and I wish you all the best!

Piers - ALT1TUDE founder.
    Cheers, Piers! Great hearing from you!

Great site, I enjoy reading it everyday, has a nice friend feel to it.

Credit to those concerned.

Happy birthday to Alt1tude!

Big thumbs up to Piers for making such a nice looking forum and to the new administrators and moderators for keeping it nice and tidy. This place is only gonna get bigger and better with time as more and more Bremont fans joins in.
    No longer a fan boy...

Happy Birthday to an outstanding forum - comfortably the best out there....

Many happy returns!
    Stephen