Thread: Bremont ambassador Jake Meyer

Bremont ambassador Jake Meyer

As is Bremont Ambassador Jake Meyer's birthday today I thought I would post a bit of info about him.

Jake has worked with Bremont pretty much since the beginning and is a great friend of Nick and Giles.'

At just 21 years old Jake became the youngest person to climb Everest, and was also the youngest person to climb the 'Seven Summits' which are;

Aconcagua in South America

Mount McKinley in North America

Kilimanjaro in Africa

Mount Elbrus Europe

Mount Vinson in Antarctica

Mount Kosciuszko in Australasia

And of course Everest in Asia

Jake summited Everest in 2005 and in August 2006 his team also broke the existing world record for climbing the 48 highest peaks of the Continental USA in the shortest time.

Jake has worked on many projects for Bremont and has spoken at the Adventurer's Club in Mayfair where he told some incredible stories about his incredible achievements. He is an avid fundraiser for Help for Heroes and is an accomplished public speaker.

Most importantly, his ALT1-P blue and ALT1-Z have travelled with him on his expeditions and he is a true Bremont fan!

Happy birthday, Jake! A true Ambassador of the brand.

Seeing this post reminded me of this great little gallery of Jake's ALT1-P/BL after he finished "testing beyond endurance"! It rightly shows some wear, but still looks pretty great!
    Last edited by jwalker9; 01-20-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Awesome. Thanks Jeremy.