Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS: Bremont P-51

WTS: Bremont P-51

I'm looking to sell my P-51. It was purchased on the 20th July 2012 and I have all the paperwork for it. The watch has been used as have both the leather and fabric straps, but it is in very good condition. please PM me for further details/pictures etc.

Do you have a price?

Ditto Paul - what price are you selling this at? Please pm me?

First time posting on the site, so apologies if I make a few inadvertent mistakes.

Did you end up selling your P-51? Out of curiosity, what was the asking price?

I've been looking to source one myself for roughly 6 months.

P51

Quote Originally Posted by PaulGibbs View Post
    I'm looking to sell my P-51. It was purchased on the 20th July 2012 and I have all the paperwork for it. The watch has been used as have both the leather and fabric straps, but it is in very good condition. please PM me for further details/pictures etc.
    Hi Paul,

Been on the look out for one for a little while, keen to hear from you if you have some pics to show condition etc and what sort of 's you are looking for.

Amir, London

Hi, it's still for sale. I'm after about 7500 for it as it's been suggested that this would be a fair price as they've sold out now.

Hi Paul
    Could I possibly view the watch
    Sent you a pm

Watch is now sold.

P-51 Price

Paul, can you give me a ball park on what you got for the P-51 so that I can know what they are going for.

thank,
    arotger