Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS: Bremont P-51

He got $7500ish, but then the buyer turned around 3 weeks later and offered it to the same forum for 12,000....which wasn't taken too kindly here. He later deleted the post and hasn't been back. Somewhere between those two prices would probably move quickly?
    Last edited by jwalker9; 03-28-2014 at 03:09 PM.

If I could find one at a "reasonable" price, as in the range Jeremy suggested above, I'd think about consolidating my meager collection down to this one watch.

Recently there was a guy in the UK (name Simon) who is selling a P-51 for over 11K British Pounds which is over 18K US Dollars. I told him that was to high and I passed. Looking for one around 8K US Dollars.

arotger

Quote Originally Posted by arotger View Post
    Recently there was a guy in the UK (name Simon) who is selling a P-51 for over 11K British Pounds which is over 18K US Dollars. I told him that was to high and I passed. Looking for one around 8K US Dollars.

arotger
    That's only 5k sterling, I think you'll have to search far and wide to get it for that money.
    Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

Quote Originally Posted by arotger View Post

arotger
    I'll take a dozen at that price, when you find them ! One on ebay, but not that budget.