Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see from Bremont in 2014?

A solo in rose gold for men. Ideally black dial, applied rose gold numerals and dlc besel with the barrel rose gold. No day, no date.
    For a decent price.
    No longer a fan boy...

A bronze model would be cool too. And a titanium model as well.
    No longer a fan boy...

I think a titanium one is on the way, given that the A-10 chaps and Ben Saunders appear to have them, if only in part.

Personally, I'd like to see a classy calendar of the whole Bremont team in their birthday suits.

I'd honestly like to see an updated Solo.

Not a fan of the morbidly obese hour hand and the metal Arabic numerals around the dial of the black version now. Is shock resistance really too much to ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    I'd honestly like to see an updated Solo.

Not a fan of the morbidly obese hour hand and the metal Arabic numerals around the dial of the black version now. Is shock resistance really too much to ask for?
    Are you talking about the black Solo 37 or the black Solo 43? I agree that an anti-shock ring would be great, but I really like the applied metal markers of the white Solo 43 and the black Solo 37. The hour hand particularly looks obtuse on the 37, but I thinks it's due to a smaller dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Danger View Post
    Personally, I'd like to see a classy calendar of the whole Bremont team in their birthday suits.
    Not the whole team? I mean.....Nick & Giles? Nooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    I am patiently waiting for the simple 4 hand GMT! With all the rumors of an MB111 on the way, I think my dream may come true this year! Happy New year to all the Bremont family! Cheers Jim
    That's my wish too, Jim! I have always thought the MBII design would look great in a 4-hand GMT format. I hope they make the hour hand independently adjustable (like the Rolex, Omega, Breitling in-house movements) - makes the GMT much more useful for those of us who travel!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Danger View Post
    Not sure about that one - believe me! but I am planning to put a feature on here with a 'meet the team' so you can get a bit of an idea of who is in the office!

Great Idea! I am familiar with Mike P (being from the States) but when I had to make use of the warranty service, the email exchanges presented me with new (to me) names. Bewteen this idea and the Q&A section,the Bremont team is again showing how they separate themselves from other brands.