Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Competition!

Well played, gentlemen! Congrats on the prizes!

S, thanks for Christmas competition and gifts! It is fun to see all the talented people on this forum think outside the box and use their creativity to entertain our members! I hope this new year brings great things to Bremont and our group of merry watch fans! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

congratulations to the winners. great prizes and great entries all the way around.

Well done Oracle......l'll be popping into Moody's to check out the prizes soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALT1-S View Post
    So for those of you that haven't frozen or indeed for those of us in the UK haven't lost all contact with the outside world after all the floods - here are the long awaited results of the Christmas competition....

It caused much deliberation in the Bremont office, as well as creating many smiles at the effort that went in to the entries!

1st prize of A Bremont Temple Island rubber strap, Bremont luggage tag, Tested beyond endurance T shirt and exclusive Bremont 'Horsemen' cap goes to....
    ORACLE for his 'Festive Beyond Endurance' entry.

As we had so many great entries it was also decided to have 2nd and 3rd prizes....

2nd Prize of a Bremont Luggage tag and Horsemen cap goes to....

TexZan with his wonderful poem and photograph

and 3rd Prize of a Bremont 'Tested Beyond Endurance' T shirt goes to....

Jim Leslie for his excellent poem.

Thanks for everyone who entered, it really was so amazing to see how many people got involved and the epic entries! Winners, please PM me with address details and I will make sure your prizes are sent out accordingly.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    F*ck me!

It must be an inside job!!

Thanks everyone concerned and especially Santa, who if she hadn't washed her bum none of this would have been pussyble!

Congratulations to TexZan & Jim too - anyone would have been worthy winners!

Quote Originally Posted by R1CO View Post
    Well done Oracle......l'll be popping into Moody's to check out the prizes soon!!
    Happy daze

Nice one David! I'll also have to take a trip into town to check out your prizes.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

"Festive Beyond Endurance!"

p.s. Our cat,which is genuinely called Santa (as in Santa Claws) decided to wash her bum in protest at me taking up her space in front of the fire!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    David
    Sad to report that my prize-winning cat, Santa, passed away at the age of 19 last week.

I now realise that any premature hopes of winning a Christmas competition this year have receded mightily with this sad news, and also how difficult it is to bury a cat in times of drought.......

RIP Santa xx

Sorry to hear that, David - although 19 is a very good age. Hope you are keeping well...

Richard

Better than Santa thanks Richard. Hope you are too and hopefully see you soon