Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Bremont Christmas?

A Bremont Christmas?

Now that December is officially here, its socially acceptable to fill out our holiday wish lists! I'm curious to know if anyone is planning on purchasing a Bremont watch or accessory for themselves or someone special this year.

I know that the first batches of Codebreakers are being shipped over the next few days, so if you have one ordered, definitely let us know!

For me, the Temple Island rubber strap would also be a welcomed sight for a stocking stuffer! I'll also be stopping into my local AD in 8 days to take a gander at the Bremont range in the flesh. Looking forward to trying on an S2000 and hopefully a ALT1-B.

Hi Jeremy - love the Temple Island strap, it could well be on my acquisition list in 2014 if not this Christmas, love the detailing on it. As for the time pieces themselves, for now the SE is my work watch while the vintage Rolex Oyster is kept for high days and holidays. I do like the ALT1-B and ALT1-C, the one with the cream dial, one of these could well be my next watch purchase!

Gavin

I'd love to get my wife the Solo-37 in rose gold, but she may have to wait until next Christmas )

Decided an Alt1-Worldtimer is the watch for me. The perfect everyday mechanical watch would have rugged case, Month-Day-Date, GMT, chronometer-certification, and be WELL under $10K and NOT be a blacked-out pilot-style watch. The Worldtimer series (granted-no Month and Day functions) comes closest to this ideal.

I've been looking at the Code Breaker, I just can't get myself there to pull the trigger on it. I think I may "settle" for an MBII Orange or a White Solo. My birthday is a couple days before Christmas and it is a biggie (40) so I need something to remember it by

A U2 Blue would complement my collection nicely.

Just bought my first Bremont and it will be here next week, so I'm counting that as a Christmas present to myself

Quote Originally Posted by gmsmith View Post
    I've been looking at the Code Breaker, I just can't get myself there to pull the trigger on it. I think I may "settle" for an MBII Orange or a White Solo. My birthday is a couple days before Christmas and it is a biggie (40) so I need something to remember it by
    I'm sorry you think 40 is a biggie! They're all biggies for me these days. Get the Codebreaker! You're worth it…..

Well, we had our first of 3 family Chriatmas's today, and I'm happy to report that Santa fulfilled one of my wishes and brought me the Bremont Bracelet I've wanted for a long time! Unfortunately it came with the S500 end links, so I'll have to wait for the proper ones for my ALT1-P to arrive, but I'm pretty excited about this! Thanks Mrs Claus!

Anyone else receive any Bremont goodies yet?
    Last edited by jwalker9; 12-23-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Jeremy - congratulations on your new bracelet and I really like the broken in look of your strap, too. I'm loving my Solo and would like to get a bracelet for it one day....but it will have to wait as I bought my 2nd Bremont just a couple of days ago!