Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salon qp news

Salon qp news

Bremont stood out enormously at Salon QP last night - with a swing band and 1940's singers... not to mention the S500 limited edition made for the Walking with the Wounded team fetching a whopping £7000 at the charity auction!

I will be posting answers to everyones questions shortly, and of course will post some images from the night. Please feel free to ask further questions or comment here!

S

Sounds like a great evening. Have they launched anything new at the event??

Also, as an aside, did you get to see Piers and any of his new stuff??
    Last edited by chipbutty55; 11-08-2013 at 12:41 PM.

1940's singers…

Didn't think you lot were that old……..

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Sounds like a great evening. Have they launched anything new at the event??

Also, as an aside, did you get to see Piers and any of his new stuff??
    Yes, we did catch up with Piers and Pinion, and his watches looked really great, he showcased the 'Axis' in Steel, DLC and Bronze as well as some cool looking straps.

With regards to Bremont news, it was announced that there will be a new boutique opening in the Royal Exchange in London shortly which is hugely exciting. I do know that 2014 will be the biggest year yet for Bremont, so watch this space!

S

With the Bletchley folk and the Walking Wounded lads…

Jean Valentine one of the original Codebreakers…

Giles up and about….

Codebreaker looking groovy…..

The stand at QP isn't that big and I can tell you Bremont get more attention at the show than anyone…. there were plenty of others but it would take days and it was packed by the time I left… always a great night out and thanks to James Gurney at QP for putting this together….. from the original QP on Regents Park to the Saatchi Gallery…. its home now… great stuff…

I myself ended the evening with Jonathan S one of the early Bremont adopters having a bowl of pasta and a good chinwag……

Well worth a visit I'd say… regards

Alistair

Good to see you there Alistair and thanks for the images, a good night all round.

Quote Originally Posted by ALT1-S View Post
    Good to see you there Alistair and thanks for the images, a good night all round.
    What do we think, any new goodies for this year....? how about a little Solo gmt
    A

point

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Afhgus View Post
    What do we think, any new goodies for this year....? how about a little Solo gmt
    or perhaps DLC ed as well..
    A

point

Do you know what? I hope that there is nothing new and that Bremont concentrate on what they are already making. They've enough on their plate as it is and Basel is not that far away. Also the much anticipated Boeings have yet to appear.

Or am I being narrow-minded??

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Do you know what? I hope that there is nothing new and that Bremont concentrate on what they are already making. They've enough on their plate as it is and Basel is not that far away. Also the much anticipated Boeings have yet to appear.

Or am I being narrow-minded??
    Could not agree more.