Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Salon qp news

As above, they're spreading themselves too thin.
    Finally joined the Bremont family with a Terra Nova!
    Rolex 16613, 116713 & 114060

Words of wisdom yet again, Mr. Oracle! I hope Bremont can keep up the level of attention to detail that they are so known for.

Quote Originally Posted by glacierjb View Post
    Words of wisdom yet again, Mr. Oracle! I hope Bremont can keep up the level of attention to detail that they are so known for.
    good call Mr Oracle. Bremont are doing just fine, and have plenty to be thinking about without a DLC Solo gmt too....
    A

point

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Do you know what? I hope that there is nothing new and that Bremont concentrate on what they are already making. They've enough on their plate as it is and Basel is not that far away. Also the much anticipated Boeings have yet to appear.

Or am I being narrow-minded??
    +1

Bremont are tremendously innovative; it's incredible when you consider all the new things they do each year. Perhaps it's time to evaluate systems and confirm each department is performing with excellence. Just my tuppence.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity I took a look and discovered (if my research is correct) that this year, in addition to the two Boeings, the MBIII and the TN, Bremont released three major LEs (Wright Flyer, Jaguar and Chivas), at least 17 military LEs, and the Hambledon NATO strap. They established a NY office, are opening another London boutique, and launched in stores in France, Italy, Asia, Spain, South Africa and the Netherlands. Finally they hired at least eight new staff (at least that's the number who have LinkedIn pages - there are certainly more.) All to say, they are pushing the outside of the envelope as usual!
    Last edited by Antoniopd; 10-15-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    - Tony

https://luxurywatchsite.wordpress.com/

Speaking of Salon QP, I've got some passes courtesy of Bremont to give away in another forum competition to be announced soon! And don't worry, there's other prizes if you can't make it to the exhibit!