Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Q and A for Nick and Giles at Salon QP

Lightbulb Q and A for Nick and Giles at Salon QP

As many of you know, Salon QP kicks off at the end of this week in London. This is a great time for Bremont fans to gather and converse at the exhibit and also to get some personal time to speak with the folks behind the brand, including the founding English Brothers.

Unfortunately, many of us (myself included) can't be at this event. Instead, we've arranged for this thread to serve as a place where YOU can submit questions you'd like to ask Nick and Giles. We'll make sure that they are seen and answered to the best of our ability by the brothers during the event this weekend.

So go ahead, ask away!

Please do! it would also be great to hear what people are looking forward to hearing about and seeing most; I will be armed with my camera so hope to get some good shots for everyone.

S

For my next Bremont it would have to be something new, like a fresh up from the ground case design. So, my question, is there a Manual Wind moment watch coming soon?
    best wishes
    A

point

I'd like to know what brand they see as their biggest competitor? Why?

Is there any chance to see new metals used in coming models such as bronze or titanium? (I still think an SR71 homage watch in titanium would be cool)

There is a lot of demand from the military squadrons for their watches, how does it affect the sales of the civilian watches?

Will we see new barrel colors for the MB2/U2?

Last time we asked, they said in-house was closer than we thought. How close are we now? What special feature would it have? Is it gonna be used across the range or just specific models or LE?

If they could have any watch but not a Bremont, what would they have?

What model are they the most proud of so far?

How's Giles recovering? Has he resumed flying? Did it bring any positive at all? Any chance to see a Gypsy Moth LE?

That's all I can think of for now.
    No longer a fan boy...

What do Nick and Giles consider Point of Arrival for the Brand? is it an award? number of watches sold? is it a specific type of watch?

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    I'd like to know what brand they see as their biggest competitor? Why?

Is there any chance to see new metals used in coming models such as bronze or titanium? (I still think an SR71 homage watch in titanium would be cool)

There is a lot of demand from the military squadrons for their watches, how does it affect the sales of the civilian watches?

Will we see new barrel colors for the MB2/U2?

Last time we asked, they said in-house was closer than we thought. How close are we now? What special feature would it have? Is it gonna be used across the range or just specific models or LE?

If they could have any watch but not a Bremont, what would they have?

What model are they the most proud of so far?

How's Giles recovering? Has he resumed flying? Did it bring any positive at all? Any chance to see a Gypsy Moth LE?

That's all I can think of for now.
    Damn! I was going to ask all of those…….

My question is: Are you going to do that nice highlighter pen yellow dial MB/U2 that I drew for you at Henley?
    Imagine that with a nice yellow case ring, and imagine how much a yellow dial watch would annoy Breitling!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    My question is: Are you going to do that nice highlighter pen yellow dial MB/U2 that I drew for you at Henley?
    Imagine that with a nice yellow case ring, and imagine how much a yellow dial watch would annoy Breitling!!
    Anymore questions spring to ask, G-F? Donít hold back.
    And Hello Serena.
    best of luck

Angus

A

point

I actually have a lot more, I'm very curious by nature. But the ones I have would be related to the business side of Bremont and I doubt they'd like to let me know everything I'd like to know.
    No longer a fan boy...

Any plans to open a Bremont Boutique in the USA? Do you think there will be a service/repair center in the USA at some point?