Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: A bit about ourselves, and what we do!

Quote Originally Posted by swoodm View Post
    Hi Dan

Is the nylon NATO a Bremont made one, been thinking about one of them

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve, it looks to be the NATO that the new range of watches come with, and doesn't appear to be available via the website just yet. You can find the grey version here, though: Bremont Grey Canvas NATO.

J.

New Bremont Owner

Picked up my first Bremont recently, and thought I壇 say hello to the fellow forum members. This site was a great resource when I was researching the MBIII, and definitely fueled the fire as it were.

I値l post a review of my MBIII bronze when I get a moment, but long story short, it gets nearly all of my wrist time, and my only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger sooner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E82309C-FC67-46B0-A9E0-AD9A6C159E0C.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	4217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93409806-27D4-4A4D-8528-27DCD279A75B.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	4218

Cool

I'm 33 and have joined the RAF after having slogged out 1 years in the Army. Married with two beautiful children and a dog.

Haven't bought a Bremont, currently have a Garmin which had a GPS facility I hope to use to find my way to a Bremont stockist soon! When the pennies grow or my Under Armour stocks rise!

Quote Originally Posted by XX-Pat View Post
    Picked up my first Bremont recently, and thought I’d say hello to the fellow forum members. This site was a great resource when I was researching the MBIII, and definitely fueled the fire as it were.

I’ll post a review of my MBIII bronze when I get a moment, but long story short, it gets nearly all of my wrist time, and my only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger sooner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8E82309C-FC67-46B0-A9E0-AD9A6C159E0C.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	4217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93409806-27D4-4A4D-8528-27DCD279A75B.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	4218
    Brilliant, XX-Pat, glad we were a help in you pulling the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Kspooshus View Post
    I'm 33 and have joined the RAF after having slogged out 1 years in the Army. Married with two beautiful children and a dog.

Haven't bought a Bremont, currently have a Garmin which had a GPS facility I hope to use to find my way to a Bremont stockist soon! When the pennies grow or my Under Armour stocks rise!
    Welcome to the forum, Kspooshus!

I appreciate it may not be an option, but do you know if you qualify for a Bremont Military edition watch? It is certainly a slightly more cost-effective way of getting your hands on a Bremont as you are in the RAF! Take a look here and drop them a line to find out: Bremont Military and Special Projects.

Thanks for joining us.

J.

Age 49 and living in San Antonio, TX.

Flew the C-5 Galaxy for a little over 20 years in the AF. Retired in 2012 from active duty and went to Atlas Air and got time on the 747-400, 747-8 and the DreamLifter. Left there in 2015 and am currently sitting nearest the gear handle in a Delta A-320.

Current Watches are the Bremont ALT1-WT C-5 Military Special Edition and the Breitling Professional Aerospace.

Age 49 and living in San Antonio, TX. Flew the C-5 Galaxy for a little over 20 years in the AF. Retired in 2012 from active duty and went to Atlas Air and got time on the 747-400, 747-8 and the DreamLifter. Left there in 2015 and am currently sitting nearest the gear handle in a Delta A-320.

Current Watches are the Bremont ALT1-WT C-5 Military Special Edition and the Breitling Professional Aerospace

Hello all.

Currently living in San Antonio, TX. Retired USAF and now flying A320s for Delta. My Bremont is the C-5 military edition patterned on the ALT1-WT.

Hello, brand new to the forum, I知 a 46 year old ex squadie now work on the railway. Been keeping an eye on Bremont for about 10 years and never actually got myself one..... until now. The new Supermarine Endurance

A bit about ourselves, and what we do!

Hi Guys - thought I would quickly introduce myself to everyone. I知 a 45-year old director of a software company based in Bletchley Park & London and I live in south Northamptonshire. I知 an American by birth - hailing from Texas - but have lived and worked in the UK since 2000. My wife is from Nottingham - and I have become a dual citizen (British/U.S.) so I think I知 here for the duration!

I only recently became enamoured by mechanical watches a year or so ago. My 組ateway drug was the Omega Speedmaster - and since then I致e tried (and then flipped!) several brands including an IWC, Zenith, and a Panerai. A month or so ago I laid my eyes on the P-51 and that was that ;-)

So far I have my beloved P-51, a new MBII, and looking to (hopefully) acquire a 1918 at some point. I致e also hung on to my Speedy and a Seamaster 300.

Anyway - great to meet everyone - and looking forward to more discussion !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by englandspeedy; 11-14-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Hello,

I have been a Bremont fan and follower of this forum for a number of years now and thought it time to come to the light.

Work Search and Rescue in sunny North Wales with the Coastguard Helicopters, just about to trade in my Alt1c p/w :-(, but picking up the Supersonic :-) keeping my fingers crossed I can pick it back up in a month or so but if it has sold the Terra Nova will be the next on my hit list.

Had the pleasure of meeting Giles last week and just affirmed why this is such a great brand its not just the watches its the whole Bremont package and their ADs.

Anyroad looking forward to viewing more post, pics and advice.
    Last edited by Borderkeeper; 11-29-2018 at 06:45 PM.
    Stay safe.