Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: A bit about ourselves, and what we do!

That's a great trio of Bremonts! Glad to have you here What other brands and styles are you keen on?

Re: the Descent, did you check into that one in San Fran?

Hi guys....Have been away from the forum for a while..I guess i'm the old guy here at 67..semi retired insurance agent from Florida and NY. Got my Alt1C Anth about a year ago...still looks like new. Now thinking about next watch and looking for a blue dial. I love the WT Blue and may go that way. Comparing it to a pre-owned UN GMT Dual Time. Between the bride and I we have about 15 watches. UN,Planet Ocean, Oris, Ebel, 4 Tags, 2 RW's Concord and few others. Have to slow down buying but REALLY into the Bremont's and I'm sure another will find its way into the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    That's a great trio of Bremonts! Glad to have you here What other brands and styles are you keen on?

Re: the Descent, did you check into that one in San Fran?
    Hi Jwalker,

yes I did look at that link. Not sure it is the one for me. I would have to pay 20% on top as import tax.
    I have a number of vintage Rolex subs and GMT. JLC x2 Panerai x3 and a number of others. Some call it a bug, my wife calls it a sickness! B

Im a bit late on this but only just became a member of ALT1TUDE and a proud owner of my 1st Bremont....the beautiful S2000
    Im 32 live in sunny Bournemouth and am a Postman by day and a watch pervert by night.

Newb
    Proud owner of a MBII (orange), living near Henley-on-Thames, commuting daily into London where I do corporate strategy and M&A at an insurance firm. Chronologically nearing 50 although I have a mental age of about 25 and the knees (thanks to rugby/basketball) of an octagenarian. Currently salivating over the Alt-C P/W and wondering how I'm ever going to afford one...

I'm 39, proud owner of a Bremont MB II. During the day, the easiest way to describe what I do is, when a person has a stroke or other brain injury I re-teach that person how to walk again, eat, dress, re-teach them whatever it is they need to learn to live as "normal" life as possible.

One day I would love to own the S2000.

In the evening I am a writer, watch reviewer for my blog www.greatmazinger.wordpress.com

So occupational therapy, Stephen? That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by methtical1982 View Post
    Im a bit late on this but only just became a member of ALT1TUDE and a proud owner of my 1st Bremont....the beautiful S2000
    Im 32 live in sunny Bournemouth and am a Postman by day and a watch pervert by night.
    Congrats on the S2000! It's awesome! I have a blue S500 and love it, but desire a few of the design tweaks that the S2000 has. Welcome aboard, and wear that S2000 in good health!

Quote Originally Posted by 2mWingspan View Post
    Proud owner of a MBII (orange), living near Henley-on-Thames, commuting daily into London where I do corporate strategy and M&A at an insurance firm. Chronologically nearing 50 although I have a mental age of about 25 and the knees (thanks to rugby/basketball) of an octagenarian. Currently salivating over the Alt-C P/W and wondering how I'm ever going to afford one...
    Welcome aboard! It's great to see folks from Henley on here! The ALT1-C/PW is awesome and even though it's not cheap, at least it has a comparable price to the standard ALT1-C!

Better late than never. I'm 47 and a community bank executive in Upstate New York.

Back in the day, I was a C-141 navigator in the US Air Force. I purchased my first and only Bremont about a month ago, a U2 in SS. I absolutely love the look of the Bremont line.

Love the forum, a great place to get info about Bremont.

Bob