Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: A bit about ourselves, and what we do!

Quote Originally Posted by KildareMan View Post
    Coming to the end of my 1st half century. Was in the RAF (Avionics engineer). Since leaving I've working with medical equipment as a clinical engineer. As the user name implies I'm in Co. Kildare, Ireland. Not my origin but my wife's. Don't have a Bremont as yet but I will be getting one. Just can't decide until I have them in front of me in the flesh so to speak.
    Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place if you're interested in all things Bremont! Have you gotten to try on any Bremonts yet? Which ones are you drawn to at this point? Have any other fine watches or will this be your first? Looking forward to having you around on the forum.

Jeremy

Welcome to alt1tude KildareMan - if its Bremont watches you are interested in then you have come to the right place! You will find more great pictures of Bremonts here than you could shake a shillelagh at!!

When you have been able to visit an AD and have bought your chosen watch please remember to post a photo of same! With all good wishes for your quest, I am certain you will not be disappointed!

Gavin

PS - great minds think alike Jeremy!

Quote Originally Posted by KildareMan View Post
    Coming to the end of my 1st half century. Was in the RAF (Avionics engineer). Since leaving I've working with medical equipment as a clinical engineer. As the user name implies I'm in Co. Kildare, Ireland. Not my origin but my wife's. Don't have a Bremont as yet but I will be getting one. Just can't decide until I have them in front of me in the flesh so to speak.
    Welcome sir! I'm still "on the hunt" for my first Bremont as well (probably an ALT1-C/BK. Do let us know which ones you like best.
    - Tony

https://luxurywatchsite.wordpress.com/

Thanks for the Welcome.
    Hmm. Well I rather like the ALT1-C silver and anthracite dials, the ALT1-P blue dial, MB2 and the Solo silver dial. So lots to think on there.
    Presently have a rather nice (I think so) Orient 'flyer' with a blue dial.

From the seat of my Tiger 800.

Hi folks

First time poster and thought I started from here. I'm 43 years old bloke from Finland who likes beautiful watches, loves Derby County Football Club and enjoys of good whiskies.
    Three weeks ago visited the Mayfair Boutique and got myself U-2 Blue Dial. Love it. Now I'm waiting for the release of the Boeing models and wondering where I get money for my next watch.

Welcome, Cisse! The U2 blue is a beautiful choice! Congratulations and hope you find the forum helpful. What other watches do you own?

Thanks for the Welcome. Still pretty excited about my new U-2. I'm a simple guy who loves simple watches. So no I'm rotating Zenith New Vintage 1965, a vintage Roamer Searock from 1976, a vintage Glycine dress watch from 1969, Sinn 556 and Edox Les Vauberts Chronograph.

I am 64 years old and was a semi-retired technology entrepreneurial geek. That is up until a couple years ago, when the opportunity presented itself to return to my early career retail roots.
    Jack Ryan Fine Jewelry + Timepieces
    Authorized Bremont Dealer
    Austin, TX USA

Hello all, I'm Steve from NYC. I've been a watch nut for most of my 50 years here. It's taken a while for the budget to match the desires, but I'm gettin there. I'd been following the Bremont story since its inception, and have a real affinity for their designs. I plunged in a purchased a SS/White Solo, and I couldn't be more happy with it. Love the clean design, especially the new logo. I hope to be adding to my Bremont collection in the near future, and happy to have found this place!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark B View Post
    I am 64 years old and was a semi-retired technology entrepreneurial geek. That is up until a couple years ago, when the opportunity presented itself to return to my early career retail roots.
    Hi all, I live in Cardiff south Wales uk been a watch nut since 14 years old. Have a collection of many watches .was up to 18 or so but have sold a few to fund new purchases . Found Bremont about 1 year ago. Since then have purchased a mb2 orange A p51 and a codebreaker. Looking for a decent but no luck on the pre owned market.

Have been lucky to have been invited to many of the Bremont events. Duxford air show , bleacher park and last week to the science museum . Fallen in love with the brand. I think I need help.lol.