Thread: Bremont and F1

Bremont and F1

Having watched the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa I was just wondering if any F1 driver wears a Bremont? The brand appears to be the preserve of aviators and the military in general!

Gavin

I saw something online about them sponsoring a racing team ( not ecurie ecosse) last week but can't find the details... Can anyone help?!

I don't follow F1, but remember seeing that press release and it was about sponsoring a F3 driver who may be advancing to F1 soon. Not sure about anybody else besides the EE team.

I guess most of the top F1 teams have watch sponsors so the drivers end up being given those watches to wear:

Mercedes + IWC
    McLaren + Tag
    Williams + Oris

And after yesterday's dull-fest I think Bremont could do with something more exciting than F1 (sorry, just fed up that this year's championship is over after Vettel's win yesterday!).

I still like to believe that Bremont is a niche brand with genuine "brand ambassdors" (apologies for the wanky marketing speak) rather than sponsor-paid millionaire sportsmen.

That said full respect to any F1 driver who's bought a Bremont with his own money!!

Not to disrespect Casio in any way, but if I was a triple world champion.........

.................. or a quadruple one if things pan out as SuperRichieM suggests! As a Red Bull fan I do not find this prospect at all alarming, indeed the Constructors Championship is well within their grasp as well, bring it on!! This is something that they will struggle to repeat next year unless they offer Kimi the vacant seat, I have no doubt Daniel Ricciardo will be a good bet for the long term but he lacks the experience to seriously challenge the quick boys at the front of the pack!

Thanks for the photo Richard, will have to keep an eye out for William Buller.

Gavin

PS - now able to add the following link!

http://www.williambuller.com/vnews.php?%20id=35

It would be fascinating to know the extent of the annual Bremont sponsorship budget!!
    Last edited by Sunray02; 08-26-2013 at 05:10 PM.