Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The SE's are in production...

Okay guys I feel your pain! I'm in contact with Emma at least 2-3 times a week on this and I know that as soon as we get some news then you'll all be the first to know!

I believe that projects are booked in a time slot and I suspect until we get the rotors back another slot cannot be booked.

@Sunray - I can't see other military editions having priority over the SE most of the stuff posted on FB has been in development long before the SE even came about and quite often they can't talk about it until the watches are made.

Short of me posting out the SE pro type for someone to lend I can't really help much more at the moment so apologies and hopefully good news to come very soon!

Shall I pm you my address? ;-)
    Bremont supermarine descent #30
    Bremont Supermarine s500
    Breitling emergency
    Rolex milgauss GV
    Omega PloProf 1200m

Hi Piers

I didn't realise you were having to contact Bremont 2-3 times a week, I would be equally or even more frustrated with that situation. So thank you for that!

I'm surprised that Bremont cannot commit to a "realistic" date or week for delivery so close to the end of production.

Let's hope that we get an update soon...

Hi Piers - has anyone shown any recent interest in the (3?) unsold watches??

Gavin

... Okay some news, to try and put some frustrations at ease!

Firstly, pretty much all of the SEs are now built. Bremont are only waiting on a handful of rotors which have been sent to the coating company to be coated again.

Most built watches are being tested as it isn't a case of waiting and waiting.

Bremont have been told that the rotors will be back with them w/c 16th September, so that is when the watches are planned to be shipped now. It is a small set back but understandable I think and can only apologies for the delay that has happened. Bremont want to send all 28 watches out in one batch I assume the remaining two may go quickly after or may end up over in the boutique.

I queried the whole miitary watches taking priority and as I mentioned they aren't any more important than the SE and the watches you see photographed on FB etc where planned 12 months ago. This project has only been running officially since March (Okay speculation and planning before then was happening) but 6 months from conception to delivery I think is quite impressive in the watch world!

Now I know Emma and her team have been chasing every day for the parts, so I want to let them get on with finalising it for the September date!!

And if that doesn't please you... Here's some photos of the watches being made that were taken today....

Have a great weekend all!!

Great work piers, I hope you get to keep the prototype for your efforts.
    Bremont supermarine descent #30
    Bremont Supermarine s500
    Breitling emergency
    Rolex milgauss GV
    Omega PloProf 1200m

Awesome!! First shots too of the DLC in the wild....

Thank you for the update!!!! Very excited to see the DLC as well..... now I want to see it on my wrist!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

That is great news, great picture thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Awesome!! First shots too of the DLC in the wild....
    Looks as if the DLC was an excellent call - I'm for SS but it's a win win situation all round!

Gavin