Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ONE SE has become available again

ONE SE has become available again

Due to unforeseen circumstances ONE se has become available again. Number #26 available in either SS or DLC.

If you've missed out, or have sat on the fence about this little beauty here's a chance to finally get one! Gulp

http://alt1tude.bremont.com/se

Note: A couple of people also haven't paid yet - so if may loose their deposit - Please reply to the post if you are serious about owning one of these.

I haven't yet been asked to pay remainder of my balance!

Neither have I!
    Bremont supermarine descent #30
    Bremont Supermarine s500
    Breitling emergency
    Rolex milgauss GV
    Omega PloProf 1200m

Nor me - I'll want to see some evidence of solid production before I part with any more hard earned lucre! The military must be doing Ok if they can afford rose gold barrels and numerous SE's, and I thought they were belt tightening on both sides of the pond!!

So anyone reserved the watch..?

Guys, as far as i know final payments will only be collected once the watches are ready to ship!

Tightening the belts is true. But that does not in my experience mean anyone takes a pay cut in the US Military. Instead they retire you and then they are not eligible for then squadron watch anyway. Pilots also get a bump called flight pay and if serving in a conflict zone a bigger bump.

They are charging half the full amount at first and when the watch is ready to ship they will charge the full amount...is that what it means..?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
    They are charging half the full amount at first and when the watch is ready to ship they will charge the full amount...is that what it means..?
    Yeah, half of the price of the watch is expected upon ordering and the remaining half when the watch is ready to go!!
    Are you considering the last one?

An update on the SEs...

In addition to the one guy who had to pull out, we've had a couple of the last few to reserve not pay their deposit so we're freeing up the numbers...

At the moment it looks like there are 3 SEs now available - I will fully confirm and re-open the registration process again as soon as I know more.

With these just waiting to be built ... this is a perfect time to order a rather special Bremont if you haven't already done so!