Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ALT1TUDE SE - Production schedule

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    i can confirm that deployment works well on skinny wrists, and you may not be on same hole as you would with the pin buckle. You can always ask for a short strap too.
    Okay, just to confirm...if I used the Deployment Buckle on the same hole that I would've used the Pin Buckle, I assume it's going to be more snug/tight correct?

I know this might be a silly question, but I've had prior deployment buckles where after I put it on the strap (using the same hole), it became more loose instead of snug!

I also prefer to go with the standard strap since I'm right on the cusp. Thanks!

Correct. At least, that's how it worked for me. I'm like you, wish a smaller wrist and thought that on a regular length strap I'd be on the last hole. i decided to order my watch wih a short black leather strap and I have really regretted it since arrival, as the short leaves me with a small nub on deployment. For all my straps since then, I've gotten regular length, which I like much better.

Decision made....
    DLC
    Black Vintage (shorter length)
    Buckle

Phew, feel like I've run a marathon...

Gone for the same option for #2: DLC, black vintage an pin buckle, will look very fine.
    Bremont P51 #123/250; Bremont MBII TWG #4/30; Alt1tude SE (No2) ...and one or two others....

Thanks for the update out there..