Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont ALT1TUDE SE - Some Photos!

Bremont ALT1TUDE SE - Some Photos!

Well finally after nearly six months since this project started I am very proud to present the BREMONT ALT1TUDE SE watch, which is limited to 30 pieces. These are quick snaps I took of the watch, as I am sure everyone is excited to see the watch Bremont has produced for this forum! Here's one shot I've done whilst preparing for the B2 photos...

I must say in real life the watch looks stunning and after seeing all the designs, mocking up the banners and site for the project it's kind of surreal to be wearing this beauty on my wrist!

Everything is as to be expected - the larger logo, the 'Pro' style dial and of course our little military mascot!

The dial in particular is a wonder... The grey metallic anthracite finish has slightly differing variations of shade. This is more notable when you change straps - as it sometimes gives a warmer grey tone.

(Above see the dial reflecting the clouds!)

The only slight change from specification is the finish on the dial - it is matt / blasted not brushed vertically. I think this actually works much better as it helps to reinforce the military influenced styling of the watch.

To me this is a really special and unique SE, because it is the first PRO style dial for a pilot watch and the first to have the amazing dial colour.

Strap wise it does work with the Bremont dark grey, but actually I think this watch works much much better with the vintage black or regular black as this matches the hands and barrel nicely - Anyone who's ordered one of these can change their strap order if they want. I'll also do photos of this watch on both grey and also brown as a contrast.

Finishing the watch off nicely is the exhibition caseback and black rotor.

I hope anyone who's ordered one of these is as excited about the watch as I am and of course this project wouldn't have been successful without all the support from members here to make it finally into a reality!

Amazing Piers, I only hope the DLC variant looks at least half as good as it does in stainless steel. If it does then I will be happy with my Bremont lot.

Be still, my heart. It's just fantastic. Would love to see more of a side view show to directly see the barrel. But the white markers with the hands and logo pop so well on that anthracite, and of course the yellow second hand and bezel markers do the same. As I said in another post, Even better than imagined. The black vintage suits it very well IMO.
    Does Felix lume up or no?
    Applause all around, folks.
    Jeremy
    Last edited by jwalker9; 07-04-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Looks great Piers, well done on the organisation and execution of the project!
    I'd love to see the other straps on the watch if you get chance.
    Can we order the leather strap from the codebreaker?
    Bremont supermarine descent #30
    Bremont Supermarine s500
    Breitling emergency
    Rolex milgauss GV
    Omega PloProf 1200m

Oh, and what colour is the lume?!
    Bremont supermarine descent #30
    Bremont Supermarine s500
    Breitling emergency
    Rolex milgauss GV
    Omega PloProf 1200m

Looks fantastic
    When do we receive them ?

Thanks Guys!

FIRSTLY..... we're Now SOLD OUT... the last one has just been reserved!

@jwaker Here's a shot of the side. The Barrel pretty much matches the dial (it looks like it's part of the same thing!) However in the photo it looks darker based on the amount of light on the dial versus the barrel.

@jim I'll do some more strap shots, chiefly brown vintage, grey and anything else I think works. I'm kind of the opinion that the grey strap works okay but is not the 'best' for this combination - rather black or brown helps to contrast the dial / compliment the hands. As I mentioned Bremont are more than happy to change strap orders when the watches are made - I cannot confirm the codebreaker strap I don't think this will be ready until towards the end of the year.

Lume is blue like the MBII - hence the pure white markers

Finally... I don't have a date for production - I'm aiming for end of July but will confirm to all customers via email as soon as I hear from bremont

Love the caseback and black rotor, so cleverly mimics the cowling and Wasp radial engine of the Broussard! Looking forward to seeing other strap photo options, may well change my mind at that stage!!

Speechless....

Thanks for posting the side view. Looks so damn good. The barrel matches the rest of the watch perfectly. I do like the updated Bremont rotor on the top crown as well. So jealous!