Thread: MBII, Anthracite

MBII, Anthracite

Gents, this is verging on a steal. The watch is not mine and I have no contact with the seller, but you don't see a nearly mint MBII with 3 straps for such a good price very often. Maybe one of you is in the market? I'm still waiting on the right ALT1-P BK, but this is tempting!

http://www.tz-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=163530

He has a truck load of great feedback too so no excuses :-)

The concern is on TS-UK the location is Surrey, on here its Atlanta, GA. Which is it?

Fish

jwalker9 posted the link / heads up to the TZ-UK advert but it's not his sale. PeterM is in the UK and jwalker is in Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasgasbones View Post
    jwalker9 posted the link / heads up to the TZ-UK advert but it's not his sale. PeterM is in the UK and jwalker is in Atlanta.
    Correct GGB, thanks for the clarification. I just saw it on my daily rounds yesterday and thought I'd share it here so perhaps someone could benefit from it. If anyone ever comes across a well priced ALT1-P in black, please let me know!

Have TZ-UK closed there doors as i've try to register and it wont let me , have got a submariner 16610 to possibly trade with the guy.

They open and close on a regular basis. It looks like the guy has someone he's either traded or sold it to.

Fish

Just noticed he's got a submariner now , have a pam 88 which is on his list but don't really want to get rid of that one.

Can you change the barrel colour on MBII, for example could this be changed to an Orange Barrel?

Bremont do offer a barrel change but I think its at service.