Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi there all..my name is Gilbert and i am a newbie to this forum so just wanted to make an introduction first. I am quite a huge fan of watches and love wearing them..so this is just the perfect venue to share the same passion among the same kind of people.

That is quite an absurd welcome i have ever received..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
    Hi there all..my name is Gilbert and i am a newbie to this forum so just wanted to make an introduction first. I am quite a huge fan of watches and love wearing them..so this is just the perfect venue to share the same passion among the same kind of people.
    Hi Gilbert - welcome to alt1tude.bremont.com, sorry about the unusual reception. The Admin team are very hot on spammers who are usually shot on sight, this chap was was lucky as he was merely banned immediately without the right of appeal or second chance!

You will certainly find yourself among like minded enthusiasts; for obvious reasons biased towards the Bremont brand but people here have an open mind especially if its a watch of interest and with a mechanical disposition. If you have any queries do not hesitate to ask and someone more knowledgeable than myself will soon be on hand!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Hi Gilbert - welcome to alt1tude.bremont.com, sorry about the unusual reception. The Admin team are very hot on spammers who are usually shot on sight, this chap was was lucky as he was merely banned immediately without the right of appeal or second chance!

You will certainly find yourself among like minded enthusiasts; for obvious reasons biased towards the Bremont brand but people here have an open mind especially if its a watch of interest and with a mechanical disposition. If you have any queries do not hesitate to ask and someone more knowledgeable than myself will soon be on hand!
    Now that's what we call a welcome..got really confused the other day..anyway thanks from the bottom of my heart for that hearty response and i am really looking forward to a very pleasant stay out here...being a great fan of watches i hope to meet some other interesting people same as you..thanks again...

Hi Gilbert, welcome to the forum. Do you own a Bremont watch already? Be careful, it can become quite the addiction. Came here with one Supermarine S500, then bought the MB2 Selfridges edition. Then for some reason I suggested that we should get a Special Edition made for the forum and first thing I know, Bremont agrees to it and the watch is on its way (only one remaining). So now at three Bremont watches and the GF like the solo 37mm so you never know...

BTW, you'd have gotten more response should you have posted in the General section. I know I personnally don't venture much out of it and the Alt1tudeSE watche sections.
    No longer a fan boy...

Gilbert, welcome to our group! Jump in with fresh ideas and your watch adventures since everyone hear is tired of me whining about Bremont making a true GMT style watch! See ya in the general section! Cheers Jim
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Well the story is actually..i've never had a Bremont..my father is in Army..he had a Alti c/cr which i personally loved but couldn't get much hold of it as he was too careful with that watch..so i just started liking it more and more..so my birthday is approaching and i guess he is thinking of giving that watch to me at least going by the indications of my mom..so i just thought of joining this forum to know more and more about Bremonts and if any problem persists..you guys would be there to help...and yeah btw hey there there Leslie..thanks to you too for the welcome..i'd definitely see you in the generals..till then signing off..catch up with you later guys...