Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS bremont black/ anthracite cufflinks

FS bremont black/ anthracite cufflinks

looking to sell my brand new cufflinks i just recieved with my s500. it was part of a negotiation deal but i already have some nice cufflinks so they arent needed.
    they come inthe box with a bremont bow and leather roll.
    looking for around 120 ono
    cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 4.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	1714   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 5.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	1715  
    Last edited by liam1288; 03-07-2014 at 12:59 PM.

The leather storage pouch looks far better than the black cardboard box I got with mine. I am pleased they have addressed this, it did seem very chippie for the RRP. Good luck with sales.

Cardboard box?! Glad they changed it too! Thanks

Disappointed in the packaging!

My orange cufflinks, only purchased two weeks ago, came in a black cardboard box, no leather pouch for me :-(

The Bristol Owners' Club sell sterling silver cufflinks for 75 and these come in a rigid, hinged, storage box. Bremont need to up their game in this regard I suggest. Sorry about the quality of the photography but you get the idea!

Nice box!! Mine too was cardboard... :-(

I have sent an email to Bremont HQ. It's not my style to say something about someone that I'm not prepared to say to their face!! Having seen the quality of the packaging / presentation for 'Victory', the company can do better for it's customers in this regard.

Gavin

Having written to Bremont re. the 'black box' I was pleasantly surprised to receive a reply from their Customer Service Manager, Emma Smith, to say that they would send me a leather roll with their compliments, it adds a nice touch to the cufflinks. A kind gesture like this was neither asked for, or expected, but one that was very much appreciated by myself. Good customer service speaks for itself, this will be the benchmark in all my future dealings with Bremont - they have set a high bar indeed!

Good to hear! Their customer service is excellent! Emma and The team are very good at dealing with their customers!

My Orange ones also only came in a black cardboard box rolling around which was a surprise for the cost of them!

That looks like a nice addition to their packaging

Emma said she was going to forward my email to Nick and Giles so I hope the message has got through!