Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Bremont not seen before

Another Bremont not seen before

I captured this from the video - the pilot in the U2 (Alberto Cruz?) looks like he's wearing a cross between a BC / SOLO and an MBII. Very interesting... I like the look of this!

As that footage is like 2-3 years old I very much doubt this is a new watch... But I still think there's room for more MBII developments / Calibers....

Great, subtle find! A special military project or maybe a prototype that never went into production? It appears to have a anti-shock and faraday cage based on the dial logo, so another, rare solid case back maybe?
    Last edited by jwalker9; 04-26-2013 at 08:59 AM.

I'm also thinking it was a prototype too.

Look what Bremont shared today on Facebook!

They called it a one of a kind, and that the pilot from the video of the YAK that crash landed in the field wearing a ALT1-P, wears it.

Probably the only Bremont that says "British Made"

That's an interesting one. I'm guessing it's a MB11 prototype dial they had which has been installed on a BC-S2 - hence the single crown - rather slim profile and British made (probably pre-dating LONDON). I have to say i much prefer GREAT BRITAIN or BRITISH MADE on a dial than LONDON (Okay we've already had that argument..)

I'd prefer "England" afterall it is a country, otherwise we might as well go down the line of made in "Europe"

If you want to be pedantic about it we live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and since the Acts of Union of 1707 put into effect the terms of the Treaty of Union and joined England & Scotland to form the Kingdom of Great Britain which became governed by the Parliament of the United Kingdom (thereby eliminating the Parliament of England) it could be said that having "England" on a watch is less correct than having "Great Britain", or, more correctly "United Kingdom".

Jus' sayin'

Still prefer England, like it says on my Fred Perry clothing, damn my Ted Baker shoes say London and so does my Hackett (made in China though)

Fred Perry? Ted Baker?

*sings* Are you Wiggo in disguise? Are you Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiggo in dis-guise

No he wears Panerai watches, whoops so do I. Unfortunately I had to buy my own Cannondale R4000si, no freebies for me