Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So What Do We Have Here? A Bremont SM2000, Of Course!

Well, not to split hairs, but my deepsea is 3900m

Since we're going depth crazy here, the Sinn UX is officially rated at 5000 meters (and unofficially at a whopping 10000 meters)!

Of anyone has tried an s2000 on before did you experience the same problem with the rubber strap not being so flush with the lugs?
    Eg when it's bent, there is a gap between the strap and case an the strap isn't flush with the top of the lugs opposed to the 500.

Quote Originally Posted by liam1288 View Post
    Of anyone has tried an s2000 on before did you experience the same problem with the rubber strap not being so flush with the lugs?
    Eg when it's bent, there is a gap between the strap and case an the strap isn't flush with the top of the lugs opposed to the 500.
    Nope, I've never experienced that with my SM2000. The strap is in perfect alignment with the case, even when it's bent. It's flush with the lugs and there is no gap between the strap and case. It seems to me that the spring bars on SM2000 are thicker and sturdier than those on the SM500, so that may be why I don't experience this problem on the 2000.

I have a very slight gap when fitted on my solo when over bent, but nothing of note unless scrutinising for faults. I'm happy with fit on Solo.

I was in Berrys in Leeds, I really didnt like the gap between the case and strap plus the ridge at the top of the lugs a want flush.
    It was enough to put me off. The guy at Berrys, rang Bremont and apparently it was what they are working on

Could you send some pics of yours? I was hoping it was a one off with the strap not aligning up

Sorry, that was meant to ask vig2000

That watch from the Bremont looks fabulous out there..it has all the features that a sophisticated watch should have. The watch out here is stunning..lucky chap you out there to get hands on this amazing watch.

Quote Originally Posted by liam1288 View Post
    Could you send some pics of yours? I was hoping it was a one off with the strap not aligning up

Sorry, that was meant to ask vig2000
    Sure, here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
    That watch from the Bremont looks fabulous out there..it has all the features that a sophisticated watch should have. The watch out here is stunning..lucky chap you out there to get hands on this amazing watch.
    Glad you like it; it's truly a great watch!
    Last edited by Vig2000; 06-12-2013 at 06:19 PM.

I guess some more pics will work on this thread..this watch is really great man..this is the third 5th time i am looking at it and thinking of buying it.