Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont BC-SOLO - ALL the official photos are here!

Bremont BC-SOLO - ALL the official photos are here!

Direct from Basel, these are all the official photos of the new Bremont BC-SOLO showing the 2 different lume variations on the watches....Enjoy!

Bremont BC-SOLO 'C1'

Bremont BC-SOLO 'C3'

Thank you for the pictures. It looks like a simple yet handsome watch. I'm surprised to see "London" there on the dial. Maybe Bremont is slowly moving its production to England, and will eventually become a 100% "Made in the UK" brand?

Is it still 43mm? I suppose it has a new movement (since there's no day of week display), based on maybe the ETA 2824 or 2892? Will it have a bracelet option?

BTW, since this looks like a direct competitor to IWC Mark XVI, I wonder if the price will be lower or higher than the price tag of Mark XVI

Really elegant! Clean, and organized, very architectural feel. Me likey likey

Hi Tamas

Yes it's 43mm and based on the BC-S2 sizes. Because it shares the same barrel etc as the S2 the existing bracelet will fit perfectly (I've tried a bracelet on an S2 and believe me it totally transforms the watch).
    Very exciting - We'll have some video footage and on the wrist photos of this baby to share early next week as well!

The Bremont feed on Facebook says £2550 RRP - couldn't tell you offhand how that compares to the IWC

For me, I prefer the C3 'cream' dial markings / lume. Totally love the hands! I bet they will glow like crazy and nice to see a Bremont with a minimal date...

Now this watch would look amazing on a sand canvas strap...

Along with the MBII and U2 stainless steel - there's enough choice for the right 'look' for anyone to choose from and the price is an extra added bonus. Excellent stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerMagician View Post
    The Bremont feed on Facebook says £2550 RRP - couldn't tell you offhand how that compares to the IWC
    Thanks. On leather strap the IWC Mark XVI costs US$3500, which should be roughly the same price tag in the UK as the Solo. Quite bold pricing from Bremont, especially with the "London" on the dial But I like their attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerMagician View Post
    I think the IWC is around £2,750 (SO MORE IN THE UK) for Mark XVI .... But that is 39mm... the same as the Bremont BC-F1 range. I know which one I'd prefer, but maybe I'm being biased!

Quote Originally Posted by Piers View Post
    I think the IWC is around £2,750 (SO MORE IN THE UK) for Mark XVI .... But that is 39mm... the same as the Bremont BC-F1 range. I know which one I'd prefer, but maybe I'm being biased!
    Don't get me wrong, I too would much prefer the Solo over the Mark XVI (or any other IWC for that matter). But what popped into my head right away when I saw the pictures above: this Bremont watch looks a lot closer to an IWC Pilot's Watch than ever before. Pricing is very close, looks are very close, and the Solo has no such unique features as the MB (anti-shock, colourful barrel) or the U-2 (anti-shock, DLC). But the Solo has bigger case and COSC in its favor, as compared to the Mark XVI. And I somehow like the British ties of the Bremont, it's refreshing after the literally hundreds of newcomer, boring Swiss brands.

i like it !!

london made............43mm......ok !

very legible.....

will try it next monday in Basel.........

thanks for sharing....