Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Metal bracelet for MB2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rnodrvr View Post
    Stewphill,

Thanks for posting....I am interested in this "new look" as I have had my MB1 on a bracelet for a couple years now. I guess I should inquire about sending mine in for servicing and a possible swap of end links and of course a barrel replacement since mine is a little worn down from having the Solo links on there. Any guidance from the senior members on the forum would be greatly appreciated.

Brandon
    Here you go (pic below). Full disclosure here, I don't own an MB myself, but I have seen the service / barrel color swap talked about on this forum before. My advice is to give your local Bremont dealer a ring and have them arrange to send it off of it is in need of a service. Both of my watches have definitely returned to me in much better shape than they went in!

ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

Quote Originally Posted by rnodrvr View Post
    Stewphill,

Thanks for posting....I am interested in this "new look" as I have had my MB1 on a bracelet for a couple years now. I guess I should inquire about sending mine in for servicing and a possible swap of end links and of course a barrel replacement since mine is a little worn down from having the Solo links on there. Any guidance from the senior members on the forum would be greatly appreciated.

Brandon
    Hey fellas,

So I noticed this change a few months ago and was quite surprised by the end links shown in the picture! I was very close to posting about them here, but decided to reach out to Bremont to confirm that these "new endlinks" even exist! They DO NOT exist. Not sure why they have these photos up on the site, but no end links like these are currently being offered by Bremont.

It seems that if they were, a few of you guys would be interested? Solves the issue of the bracelet scraping off the barrel knurling.

Love it

jwalker9,

I would definitely be interested in changing the end links on my bracelet. Not saying I don't like the way it looks now, but I wouldn't mind seeing a little more barrel!!!

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Hey fellas,

So I noticed this change a few months ago and was quite surprised by the end links shown in the picture! I was very close to posting about them here, but decided to reach out to Bremont to confirm that these "new endlinks" even exist! They DO NOT exist. Not sure why they have these photos up on the site, but no end links like these are currently being offered by Bremont.

It seems that if they were, a few of you guys would be interested? Solves the issue of the bracelet scraping off the barrel knurling.
    Interesting, so if you do order an MB with a metal bracelet, would you get the Solo end links?

ALT1-WT/WH | ALT1-P/BL

Yes

Just saw this photo of the above mentioned end links. Image credit from salon QP

Looks very cool

Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Nice improvement that shows off the details of the barrel. Not to mention prevention of damage to said barrel. Any wrist shots?