Page 344 of 347 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3464

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I guess I have worn it probably a total of 3 months in the 10 years I have owned it, it's not that it is a bad watch (its a Sub after all), it is more a case of I prefer to wear others.
    I've only a 14060m but you always need a sub, even more so while the value increases year by year.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    This today

Looking sharp - watching TdF?

J.

This today

Lovely watch, thanks for sharing. May I ask if this Is an OEM strap you have on your watch?

No its a strap I had made by heritage leather straps. He can be found on Facebook, currently working ot of Romania. This one he managed to make with curved ends, thinker than he normally makes and 22-20mm . He is very accommodating and all hand made.

No its a strap I had made by heritage leather straps. He can be found on Facebook, currently working ot of Romania. This one he managed to make with curved ends, thinker than he normally makes and 22-20mm . He is very accommodating and all hand made.
    Thank you for sharing, very nice , I like the way he seams to have also managed the slight curved lug ends. Nice strap with a good thickness. I will have a look at his stuff.

I wonder if Bremont have their straps made in the UK or elsewhere as some of their straps are brilliant but the one I love the most needs some stronger glue and the ends need to be sealed properly. In just over two years I have been through eight or ten of these straps ( plus dozen others ��) but I will still keep buying them as I just love the thick vintage leather strap without any stitching.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 09-13-2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Fixed Quotation

Quote Originally Posted by farhad19620
    Thank you for sharing, very nice , I like the way he seams to have also managed the slight curved lug ends. Nice strap with a good thickness. I will have a look at his stuff.

I wonder if Bremont have their straps made in the UK or elsewhere as some of their straps are brilliant but the one I love the most needs some stronger glue and the ends need to be sealed properly. In just over two years I have been through eight or ten of these straps ( plus dozen others ) but I will still keep buying them as I just love the thick vintage leather strap without any stitching.
    Im not a fan of the OEM ones to be quite frank. I've purchased vintage in black and brown, "kevlar". Have the ones that came with the watches too.
    Toshi was my go to strap maker until I came across this individual handmade maker.
    I'd only buy OEM if buying when having a service as price is reduced a fair chunk.

Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 09-13-2020 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Fixed Quotation.

Chaps, hope you don't mind but I've edited your posts to make the quotations read correctly. Interesting discussion, and an interesting strap.

J.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post

J.
    Looking good as always Jake!! Love the strap / dial combo!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post

J.
    Lovely 👍 thanks for sharing