Page 386 of 398 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3974

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #3851
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    S300 today Attachment 4794

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Attachment 4795
    Two excellent books. I'd also recommend the classic 'Sigh for a Merlin' by he who needs no introduction, Alex Henshaw.

    J.

  2. #3852
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Nice, thanks for sharing.

    I will be wearing this on the weekend and am awaiting a custom made new Nato strap.



    Nice looking MB, I think it looks good on the strap its on.
    It will be interesting to see it on the custom Nato.

  3. #3853
    Arrived last week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DA97EA75-F7EE-4D80-B8C9-9D56C43A9348.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	4800  

  4. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Thanks Larry, It helps with ageing eyes.
    It is the opposite of my old Submariner in that it is mounted under the Crystal not on top of it.
    Looks right on yours but works against the Sub which as you know is a watch I love

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  5. #3855
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Great watch sitting on a couple of very interesting books I would imagine.
    The Lancaster book has lots of personal connections but the Spitfire Tome is about the aircraft

  6. #3856
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Two excellent books. I'd also recommend the classic 'Sigh for a Merlin' by he who needs no introduction, Alex Henshaw.

    J.
    The Merlin at full chat is hard to beat.A Spit did a fly past at a bike show i was at a few years ago and every hair on my body stood up as it roared past us.

  7. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by Taileron View Post
    Arrived last week
    Looks great on the bracelet

  8. #3858
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    The Merlin at full chat is hard to beat.A Spit did a fly past at a bike show i was at a few years ago and every hair on my body stood up as it roared past us.
    We often have a Spitfire fly over us, we are not too far from Headcorn Aerodrome where they take off from.
    You can certainly hear them coming, the Merlin roar is certainly a stand out sound, magnificent.

  9. #3859
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Taileron View Post
    Arrived last week
    It certainly looks good on the bracelet, I also think the white dial really stands out well against the bezel, very nice.

  10. #3860
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Taileron View Post
    Arrived last week
    That’s a beauty. How’re you enjoying it? The blue and white combination really works well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    We often have a Spitfire fly over us, we are not too far from Headcorn Aerodrome where they take off from.
    You can certainly hear them coming, the Merlin roar is certainly a stand out sound, magnificent.
    The Merlin is the one sound that sends tingles down my spine - every single time. I defy anyone to not look skywards when they hear it.

    J.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites