Page 407 of 420 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4194

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4061
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Had a nice 10 mile walk from Herne Bay to Whitstable today & back along the costal path, very nice.
    I hope you had some suncream with you - it was scorching today! I was on my bike this morning and I was plastering it on even then!

    (This meant wearing my Garmin, as it talks to the bike computer. No pictures of that though, it'd bore you all!)

    J.

  2. #4062
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I hope you had some suncream with you - it was scorching today! I was on my bike this morning and I was plastering it on even then!

    (This meant wearing my Garmin, as it talks to the bike computer. No pictures of that though, it'd bore you all!)

    J.
    It's a watch it can't be boring.

    Yes plenty of factor 10, although it was only about 21c as there was a sea breeze, a lot warmer when I got home though.

  3. #4063
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,845


    J.

  4. #4064
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post


    J.
    Thanks for sharing one of my favorite Bremont watch.


    I have a new watch strap combo for this week.

    Panerai make the Assolutamente leather straps , quite similar to this one on my MB III at the moment but the OEM PAM straps are a bit difficult to find in 22mm




  5. #4065
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Thanks for sharing one of my favorite Bremont watch.
    My pleasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

    Panerai make the Assolutamente leather straps , quite similar to this one on my MB III at the moment but the OEM PAM straps are a bit difficult to find in 22mm



    Your new strap looks good - what buckle do you use? OEM or aftermarket?

    J.

  6. #4066
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    My pleasure.



    Your new strap looks good - what buckle do you use? OEM or aftermarket?

    J.
    I only use OEM buckles on all my watches, seams crazy but I have this stupid habit of only using OEM products as much as I can! Even when I try aftermarket straps I Change the buckle immediately.

    This limits me on using straps which taper to 18mm as I don’t have a 18mm Bremont Buckle as yet.

  7. #4067
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I only use OEM buckles on all my watches, seams crazy but I have this stupid habit of only using OEM products as much as I can! Even when I try aftermarket straps I Change the buckle immediately.

    This limits me on using straps which taper to 18mm as I donít have a 18mm Bremont Buckle as yet.
    I am the same - I donít like using non-Bremont clasps/deployants. Glad to hear Iím not alone!

  8. #4068
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I am the same - I don’t like using non-Bremont clasps/deployants. Glad to hear I’m not alone!
    Here is my ALT-C today on an aftermarket shell cordovan NATO strap but I had to swop the buckle as usual!




  9. #4069
    The Lancaster again today Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210604_075116.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	4842

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  10. #4070
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    The Lancaster again today Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210604_075116.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	4842

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Thatís a beautiful model. Tell me more, please!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites