Page 406 of 423 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4222

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Ah, the ‘Little Friends’!

S500 for me today, I’m downroute with work and exploring on a local Island.

J.
    That looks magnificent

J.
    Looks good J, really like the green accents.
    As I have said before I was very close to getting one the same.

Are they illegals in the back ground just landing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Just been singing the praises of owning a Bremont watch on another forum to people that haven't even seen one in the flesh, oh dear what are they missing.
    In some parts of the UK it's not very easy to find one. I do find it very odd as I can walk past dealers near to where I live and sometimes there will be three or four dealers within half a mile, all selling the same brands. You would think that at least one of them would try something different (and in my opinion, better) to get more sales. However, most seem to be 'stuck in a rut' and just want to sell the typical Tag, Breitling, Omega etc.

J.
    Fantastic watch, sporty and classy in equal measure.

Haven't taken it off since Monday.

Sorry about this, but I couldn't resist a shot from yesterday, it was a Blue day.

Enjoying the (rather warm!) Bank Holiday sun...

J.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    In some parts of the UK it's not very easy to find one. I do find it very odd as I can walk past dealers near to where I live and sometimes there will be three or four dealers within half a mile, all selling the same brands. You would think that at least one of them would try something different (and in my opinion, better) to get more sales. However, most seem to be 'stuck in a rut' and just want to sell the typical Tag, Breitling, Omega etc.
    I was told by my local AD years ago that the reason they didn't carry Bremont at the time was because other brands (the usual suspects) wanted the premium window space. Interestingly, they now carry Bremont alongside the others in said 'premium' space, and sales are apparently going well. Totally agree with you though, finding Bremont generally are very few and far between, still - even with the increase in ADs carrying them.

J.

I've been told similar in the past. I can acknowledge why national chain stores adopt that set up but I struggle to see why independents do. That said, there don't appear to be too many independents these days which might be part of the problem.

One thing I've never heard about is sales reps for Bremont. Do Bremont actually have representatives that call in to various stores (nationwide) to show watches and discuss the merits of the brand or do they leave it up to the stores to contact Bremont? Something that Bremont lacks in my opinion is an identity. What I mean by that is if you display Bremont next to one of the known brands, the quality and design of a Bremont is at least as good if not better than the competition but the typical consumer will be more taken by the known brand simply because it's known. So it's up to dealers to be pro active in showing the consumer what they're missing but if Bremont aren't backing the dealers then they can't expect the dealers to be pro active.

Had a nice 10 mile walk from Herne Bay to Whitstable today & back along the costal path, very nice.