Page 401 of 423 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4223

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4001
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,858

    #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Off for my second jab in a minute, hopefully Attachment 4838

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Best of luck - the perfect watch to keep track of your 15 minutes post-jab waiting time!




    J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-19-2021 at 10:33 AM.

  2. #4002
    WoW, you weren't watching were you ?? Yesterday the queues were right down the street but today only about 15 minutes, as you say

  3. #4003
    Wearing this beaut today. The Black Bay 58 (39mm). Really difficult to find fault.

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

  4. #4004
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Cheers Steve all done now.Had a haircut to, the 1984 flat top I've had forever

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Ha Ha, like myself, No 8 on top & No 4 on the sides for as long as I can remember.
    Hope your arm doesn't ache too much, mine was a lot better with the second jab.

  5. #4005
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Best of luck - the perfect watch to keep track of your 15 minutes post-jab waiting time!




    J.
    Looking good J, hopefully I will get my S500 back next week.

  6. #4006
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    Wearing this beaut today. The Black Bay 58 (39mm). Really difficult to find fault.

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    Nice BB 58, like yourself I really find my BB GMT near perfect.

  7. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Ha Ha, like myself, No 8 on top & No 4 on the sides for as long as I can remember.
    Hope your arm doesn't ache too much, mine was a lot better with the second jab.
    I didn't have any bother with my arm just felt woozy and this time i feel ok

  8. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Nice BB 58, like yourself I really find my BB GMT near perfect.
    Yeah I love my 58 too.I reckon your GMT is ideal for sunny days, they are beyond beautiful.
    Bet you're looking forward to the 500's return?

  9. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Nice BB 58, like yourself I really find my BB GMT near perfect.
    how long have you had yours ?

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lancaster; 05-19-2021 at 12:40 PM.

  10. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    Wearing this beaut today. The Black Bay 58 (39mm). Really difficult to find fault.

    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    Hi Danny, did you have much of a wait for yours?

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites