Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421
Results 4,201 to 4,205 of 4205

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4201
    Lancaster and a bit of pleasant morning sun for Polo.
    It's actually not sweltering today so should be nice.
    Have a great Sunday everyone Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210725_083215.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	4857

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  2. #4202
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Lancaster and a bit of pleasant morning sun for Polo.
    It's actually not sweltering today so should be nice.
    Have a great Sunday everyone Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210725_083215.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	4857

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Great to see the Lancaster in the sun, cracking watch.

    I am back in the fold today as promised with the S500.

  3. #4203
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Great to see the Lancaster in the sun, cracking watch.

    I am back in the fold today as promised with the S500.
    Some contrasting colours in your pic and a cracking watch of course

  4. #4204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    197
    Some great watches and pictures, thanks for sharing.

    I have started the week with this one.


  5. #4205
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Some great watches and pictures, thanks for sharing.

    I have started the week with this one.

    Beautiful - you look like you're having better weather there than I am here! I'm currently sat in the middle of a big thunderstorm!

    J.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites