Page 142 of 450 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4493

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

Bletchley Park was a worthwhile and great day out. Managed to come back with this from the Gift Shop!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Just "mounted" her on this awesome coco Toshi strap! You must agree it looks superb! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jrpippen View Post

Just "mounted" her on this awesome coco Toshi strap! You must agree it looks superb! :-)
    Agreed!!

Using Tapatalk

Right hand Ball Engineer Master Diver II Worldtimer, had one before but sold it on which was a mistake, managed to find a bargain on eBay which arrived today.

Left hand, new rasta Nato strap arrived today, put it on a diamond dot Tag Heuer Link, fiancÚ hates it !

Both beautiful. I am a black or bright colour faced man and only have one white faced watch (moving on) and a light silver faced Montblanc which almost looks white.

Can see myself getting the ALT/C-PW at some point having had to let go of my Victory.

I tried the black faced 247 at the Bremont event a couple of months ago, didn't think of trying the white faced 3 hander, it looks amazing on that strap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vig2000 View Post
    Jeremy, I'm a sucker for a white dialed watch, so choosing the white Model 1 was a no-brainer for me.

Bremont Alt1C/PW hard at work in the office!

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    Bremont Alt1C/PW hard at work in the office!

Lucky man! Currently my favourite watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Lucky man! Currently my favourite watch.
    I'd agree, David.

Dacman: how is the polished finish holding up? When I saw Bremont at Basel, they were saying how approx. 50% of these cases don't meet the finishing standard due to how hard it is to polish the hardened steel.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I'd agree, David.

Dacman: how is the polished finish holding up? When I saw Bremont at Basel, they were saying how approx. 50% of these cases don't meet the finishing standard due to how hard it is to polish the hardened steel.

J.
    Wow! That's some clue as to how wonderful this watch is, Jake. It is a real achievement to get that finish on ordinary steel without the hardening process!

I really do want one of these one day….. It would look good on a white dial Solo too.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I'd agree, David.

J.
    It's stunning. Very different to the hardened cases in that it's a little less robust. I'm learning that an accidental bash onto something hard will likely result in a (very very) small mark - unlike the traditional steel cases which seem bullet proof. However I wear this one at work so it gets an easier life. The MBII and Supermarine 500 can do the 'tougher' weekend stuff. I sold my Alt1C cream for this and I'm delighted with the switch. Still love the cream watch but this has the edge for me. My perfect daily office Bremont!

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer