Page 426 of 445 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4441

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Without doubt - flawless logic! I also hear than any crisps you may consume with your drink are actually calorie free..

    Hereís a better picture of my #womw today..



    J.
    What a good looking and clean dial watch.

  2. #4252
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post


    Saturdays choice. (a bit late I know)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is very nice, certainly different from the norm, thanks for posting.

  3. #4253
    Thanks, I love it. It's a big watch to wear, certainly not a shirt watch but it's also very light (titanium) and very easy to wear. It brings a smile to my face each time I think about the name change as well, presumably due to sponsorship rules. When I purchased it, it was called the OTUSA (Oracle Team USA) but now it's simply called the Regatta AC (Americas Cup).

  4. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I do love this watch, it could easily be my go to watch, if I had one - now if only I could get over my fear of heights!

  5. #4255
    Definitely some handsome watches on show.
    I had an Aquaracer on yesterday and an SMP on Wednesday because when I looked I'd only worn Bremonts for over a month.

  6. #4256
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Those Harvards must be good as there are a lot about and any war films re US and Japan always have the Harvard dressed up as a Japanase plane.
    Where are you going for that, I'm jealous again ?
    I'll keep my cards close on that one, don't want people following me! But yes, Gary Numan's (G-AZSC for the geeks!) is likely the most famous example of that, himself having painted it as a 'Zero' for many years - despite, I understand, the Japanese authorities protesting!

    J.

  7. #4257
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I'll keep my cards close on that one, don't want people following me! But yes, Gary Numan's (G-AZSC for the geeks!) is likely the most famous example of that, himself having painted it as a 'Zero' for many years - despite, I understand, the Japanese authorities protesting!

    J.
    I remember seeing Gary Numan fly it painted as a Zero at the West Malling Great Airbirds Display in the mid 80's.
    I may even have a photo of it somewhere as I took lots of pics that day, finding them could take weeks though.

    Anyway don't forget lots of pics J when it happens.

  8. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I remember seeing Gary Numan fly it painted as a Zero at the West Malling Great Airbirds Display in the mid 80's.
    I may even have a photo of it somewhere as I took lots of pics that day, finding them could take weeks though.

    Anyway don't forget lots of pics J when it happens.
    l love seeing the old war bird programs on CBS America.
    Last week there was a program about Douglas Bader and one about the Tuskagee Airmen.
    I was at a thundersprint a few years ago and a Spitfire flew over a few times fairly low and the motor bikes were all but forgotten about.
    The Dakota is another durable aircraft like the Harvard that is still knocking about.

  9. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I'll keep my cards close on that one, don't want people following me! But yes, Gary Numan's (G-AZSC for the geeks!) is likely the most famous example of that, himself having painted it as a 'Zero' for many years - despite, I understand, the Japanese authorities protesting!

    J.
    Don't worry I'm not a stalker and haven't ventured very far for a few years.
    If the streets aren't cobbled like they are up here I'm lost.


    Below is a Northern Street.Attachment 4860
    Last edited by Lancaster; 08-07-2021 at 11:11 AM.

  10. #4260
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Don't worry I'm not a stalker and haven't ventured very far for a few years.
    If the streets aren't cobbled like they are up here I'm lost.


    Below is a Northern Street.Attachment 4860
    It was firmly tongue in cheek - Iíll be doing it down at White Waltham (not very Northern and a severe lack of cobbles..!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites