Page 277 of 329 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3287

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    U2/t enjoying the Cornish sunshine.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Looks really cool.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. #2762
    Junior Member Toro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Near Zürich
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
    An Alt1 ZT/BK on a Bremont NATO while paddling at Tahoe! Just the job!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Le sigh. I miss Tahoe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #2763

    Re:- WHAT'S ON YOUR WRIST!

    Hello everyone,I'm new here and just purchased my first Bremont Solo 32 this past Sunday for birthday. I have an eclectic taste in watches and have a few different makes and styles, although my Solo is the pick of the bunch. I have a Tag Monaco, Christopher Ward C60, Precista prs-10 and a number of "vintage" models (at the cheaper end of the spectrum though).
    Last edited by rosaann; 08-25-2017 at 07:14 AM.

  4. #2764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    Le sigh. I miss Tahoe.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I enjoyed the place very much! I'll certainly go back!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:


    SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

  5. #2765
    Senior Member Bc321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    719



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

    The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

  6. #2766
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gloucestershire, UK
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by rosaann View Post
    Hello everyone,I'm new here and just purchased my first Bremont Solo 32 this past Sunday for birthday. I have an eclectic taste in watches and have a few different makes and styles, although my Solo is the pick of the bunch. I have a Tag Monaco, Christopher Ward C60, Precista prs-10 and a number of "vintage" models (at the cheaper end of the spectrum though).
    Welcome to alt1tude rosaann, congratulations on the purchase of your Solo, I hope it gives you many years of pleasure. Now that you have found us don't be a stranger, we love talking Bremonts and if you have any queries by all means speak up someone is bound to know the answer or if not will know where to find the answer! Above all we like photos so if you have a photo of your watch we would love to see it.

    Cheers,
    Gavin

  7. #2767
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Welcome to alt1tude rosaann, congratulations on the purchase of your Solo, I hope it gives you many years of pleasure. Now that you have found us don't be a stranger, we love talking Bremonts and if you have any queries by all means speak up someone is bound to know the answer or if not will know where to find the answer! Above all we like photos so if you have a photo of your watch we would love to see it.

    Cheers,
    Gavin
    What Gavin said, rosaann!

    Welcome to the forum, don't be a stranger. We don't bite..!

    J.

  8. #2768
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,277
    Flew in to Sleap this morning - the first time since the impromptu get together with Gavin, David and Rich!




    As an aside, my thoughts are with all at Compton Abbas today. RIP, both.

    J.

  9. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Flew in to Sleap this morning - the first time since the impromptu get together with Gavin, David and Rich!




    As an aside, my thoughts are with all at Compton Abbas today. RIP, both.

    J.
    Agreed Jake. Sad to read of the personal and physical loss.

    And memories of a good day with the others.

    David

  10. #2770
    My new solo, new to bremont, new to this forum and very happy with my latest purchase. Hello to everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0408.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	3965  
    Last edited by Taileron; 08-26-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites