Page 424 of 443 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4422

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4231
    Nice and sunny today, so filling Polo's pool up and wearing my favourite sunny weather watch.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210803_072136.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	4859

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  2. #4232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    249
    Is it an original GGB or one of the later ones?
    This is an interesting question, I honestly do not know. I placed an order with GGB on Friday for one in tan for the first time but this is a new strap I bought last week from Bremont directly online.

    I always thought they were made for Bremont by GGB but from what you are saying they have changed supplier? It would be interesting to know who the new UK supplier is ? If this is the case I am sad to learn that the partnership between GGB and Bremont has come to an end.

    I think the problem with Bremont straps has been an ongoing one for me, I absolutely love their vintage leather straps but to be honest they start to come apart and I was told that at the boutique that once this happens there in nothing they can do to repair it so I cannot spend £175 every few months.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 08-03-2021 at 04:12 PM.

  3. #4233
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Some great watches there guys, I am away in Derbyshire for a few day & only have my Pam, but my friend is wearing his S500 so I will try & get a pic with both of them tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Lovely 88 , thanks for sharing and enjoy your break.

  4. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Some great watches there guys, I am away in Derbyshire for a few day & only have my Pam, but my friend is wearing his S500 so I will try & get a pic with both of them tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope you remembered to take your walking boots.

  5. #4235
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    322
    As promised, sorry only one Bremont.
    Yes Larry, walking boots were on for our 5 hr walk.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4236
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    This is an interesting question, I honestly do not know. I placed an order with GGB on Friday for one in tan for the first time but this is a new strap I bought last week from Bremont directly online.

    I always thought they were made for Bremont by GGB but from what you are saying they have changed supplier? It would be interesting to know who the new UK supplier is ? If this is the case I am sad to learn that the partnership between GGB and Bremont has come to an end.
    Yes - I believe this is the case and has been for quite some time now, hence my asking. Either way, it looks good - enjoy.

    J.

  7. #4237
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    As promised, sorry only one Bremont.
    Yes Larry, walking boots were on for our 5 hr walk.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Superb duo! How did the walk go? Time for a well-deserved beverage I suspect!

  8. #4238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    As promised, sorry only one Bremont.
    Yes Larry, walking boots were on for our 5 hr walk.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great watches, enjoy.

  9. #4239


    Saturdays choice. (a bit late I know)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #4240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post


    Saturdays choice. (a bit late I know)



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice, never late sharing a Bremont.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites