Page 419 of 443 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4422

Thread: #WOYW - What's On Your Wrist!

  1. #4181
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    In a gin brewery yesterday.
    All the money from the sales of the gin goes to SSAFA, just a pity they were sold out.Attachment 4853Attachment 4854

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Such a shame they had sold out, great to see the Lancaster out & about.

  2. #4182
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    In a gin brewery yesterday.
    All the money from the sales of the gin goes to SSAFA, just a pity they were sold out.Attachment 4853Attachment 4854

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    I do like a good gin. I wonder if you can buy it elsewhere?

    Here’s my #womw - enjoying the hot weather!



    J.

  3. #4183
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I do like a good gin. I wonder if you can buy it elsewhere?

    Here’s my #womw - enjoying the hot weather!





    J.
    Very nice J, enjoying it with you.

  4. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Here’s my #womw - enjoying the hot weather!

    that's become my 'go to' watch although admittedly still on a NATO. I was wearing it on Saturday and would have taken a photo but the forum was showing up that 503 error again so I didn't bother. Next time.....

  5. #4185
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Very nice J, enjoying it with you.
    Beautiful, that blue really does pop.

    J.

  6. #4186
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    that's become my 'go to' watch although admittedly still on a NATO. I was wearing it on Saturday and would have taken a photo but the forum was showing up that 503 error again so I didn't bother. Next time.....
    Hah! It really is superb, so well proportioned and also very light feeling and wearable in comparison to other watches.

    Sorry about the 503 again - it seems to come and go and nobody knows why…

    J.

  7. #4187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Hah! It really is superb, so well proportioned and also very light feeling and wearable in comparison to other watches.

    Sorry about the 503 again - it seems to come and go and nobody knows why…

    J.
    Love the supermarines, thanks for sharing.

    I tried on the Kevlar strap this morning but quickly changed it back to the NATO


  8. #4188
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Love the supermarines, thanks for sharing.

    I tried on the Kevlar strap this morning but quickly changed it back to the NATO

    Beautiful. Are you enjoying the weather?

    J.

  9. #4189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    249

    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Beautiful. Are you enjoying the weather?

    J.
    Absolutely and hope everyone else is also.

  10. #4190
    NEW WATCH!!!

    Watching the live stream on Instagram. New MBII Savanna

    https://us.bremont.com/products/mbii-savanna

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites